Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Allow Our Custom Energy Color To Be Used By The New Elemental Parkour Mods

ViLeDeth

The mods that proc elements/status from bullet jump are amazing fun but look weird when they have their own color which falls out of line with the warframe's color scheme.

As long as it's a toggle

Bippity Boppity Boo

Edited by ViLeDeth

Nope element effects should stay the same as you would be confused with lightning, radiation and corrosive elemental FX. Even the bullet jump mods should stay the same OP if you want to be OCD on your color frames do it with frames and weapons and powers not with the RARE effects of elemental mods as normally bullet jump already displays some of your energy color on prime frames if you do this it might be OVERBOARD. If its an option then okay but do not force this on us.

EDIT: I am a color theme player as well i use two tone gold and black on every frame and weapon I have but I am not complaining about elemental FX of the rare bullet jump mods correctly displaying their elements.

How about the elemental effects from the parkour mods remain unable to be coloured, buuuut toggle-able, under the same option to toggle elemental effects on your melee weapons? That sounds reasonable enough to me, it wouldn't involve mucking up the UI and it would please the people with OCD.