Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ophelia Is Another Viver

akira_him

Look at this SS first

TNxGv0E.jpg

This is from the very last game before the "fix" is online with 2 Nekros 2 Hydroid with Pilfering Swarm in Ophelia

40mins, killing around 2000 enemies, 12 tellurium, consider is its at least x3 drop rate with my team, normally you should get less than 3 tellurium (most likely none) in 40 mins

This game is a little bit luckier, 2 Nekros 1 Hydroid

yXZpLeU.jpg

QZvp9L9.jpg

It is just very similar to what happened to Viver in the past

Player found something is ridiculously hard to grind (Viver: standing, Ophelia: Tellurium) and they finally found a way to make it less painful

DE nerf it

Honestly DE you should make tellurium easier to grind before nerfing Pilfering Swarm

I am absolutely disappointed with this so-called "Fix", you kept making the same mistakes

Edited by akira_him

Tenno I dont mean to poke holes through your post but your screen shot is an archwing mission thus you can not use  warframe abilities... also Telluruim only drops in archwing missions... I understand you are unhappy about the change but please do not post false information. 

It is Ophelia, check the starmap, it is a normal survival on Uranus in PC that drops Tellurium

PS4 still doesn't have tellurium drop in normal missions

Tenno I dont mean to poke holes through your post but your screen shot is an archwing mission thus you can not use  warframe abilities... also Telluruim only drops in archwing missions... I understand you are unhappy about the change but please do not post false information. 

The new tileset on Uranus use Archwing and normal gameplay, you can see it because he got normal mods, not only archwing mods.

The new Uranus tileset mixes in Archwing segments, and simply because Archwing is even playable there everything that spawns has a chance to drop tellurium as a result.

It is Ophelia, check the starmap, it is a normal survival on Uranus in PC that drops Tellurium

PS4 still doesn't have tellurium drop in normal missions

The new tileset on Uranus use Archwing and normal gameplay, you can see it because he got normal mods, not only archwing mods.

DUH didnt even put 2 and 3 together to get 5!  Sorry tenno I completely forgot they did that

Edited by (PS4)B3tusHammer

Hydroid has been able to do this since Pilfering was introduced -- and on every survival, defence, interception and excavation map.

I agree it needed nerfing or Nekros buffing but now Hydroid is useless again.

Hydroid has a 2x roll base, so no, far from useless.

Hydroid has a 2x roll base, so no, far from useless.

Nekros can beat that with a slashing weapon team but I guess it's a question of how important dmg is.

I'm not sure how well pilfering can block an entrance.

Edited by Fifield