The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Excalibur Revisited

[DE]Drew

I dislike like seeing all these new Excaliburs.... Nerf please. I liked him better when I was in the 10% of Excalibur users. Now it's more like 50%. Not requesting a kill. I enjoy his new abilities (especially the slash dash barrage type rework) and I love that armor buff. But Exalted Blade... Maybe the waves shouldn't go so far. And maybe he shouldn't auto guard. Just nerd enough to make people go back to Rhino (ToT) [also the various Exalted combos are stupid stylish! LOVE em]

Are you serious ? Nerf EB just cuz you dont like seeing so many Excals ? Its fine as it is right now. Stop asking for nerfs geez

Jesus it's the first week of the update, it was like this when a new frame appeared and NO ONE ASKED FOR A NERF, the hype will go eventually, I was one of them waiting for t he rework and used excal, forma'd it to match his new skills, guess what I'm doing now? Running diff types of mission with diff frames, if you're too tired of seeing excals, join a clan, form a squad with diff frames, run missions, its a win-win, you can't just tell people how to play this game just because YOU DON'T LIKE IT, I saw nobody complaining about Mesa when she was first released and people were cred-farming at Sechura while she was carrying you people hard with Peacemaker(Hell, I didn't complain), just suck it up, deal with it, find friends and play with them, playing with randoms is highly not recommended(especially with all the trolls in this game).

When ya'll complain about the Excals makes me feel like the "No fun allowed team", just give it a break or run solo missions.

Edited by (PS4)dgrayman_123

Guys were is the ps4 theme i dont see it in the store lol...

Hopefully tuesday when PS Store does it's weekly update

HUD disappears in the raid if you skip the cutscene between missions. Same with the team not moving. Pretty annoying, as many people skip the scenes by force or habit, and it doesn't matter who skips it.

The HUD disappearance was a known bug and I thought it shouls have been fixed

Edited by (PS4)chewbaccachris

I wonder what's the real reason ppl hate the excal rework. I just find it funny that ppl ask for a nerf off the back and it hasn't even been out for that long. I use excal and I am great with him I use Loki I am great with him I use rhino I am great with him I use ember, nyx, Mesa, ash, frost, etc. my whole point is why don't the ppl who complain that he is to op just learn how to mod right and u can pretty much make every warframe op if u know how to mod and use your weapons. I mean a warframe is only as gd depending on your weapon types and mods and for excal users when using exalted blade u would want gd mods on your melee weapon so it transfers over to the blade cuz I seen gd excal users and really bad ones that still die very quick. So to claim he is op cuz u see him to much is not a reason it's just childish. I will admit I started using him a mouth ago after I heard of his reworke and of course I like him but it's very insulting to the ppl that actually been using him since day one and for the fonders of the game who have his prime version that actually been waiting for this since this game came out practically for this moment to use there favorite frame.

I also feel it's not right cause If I want to get into a game with someone I don't want them to kick me out just cuz I'm using excal. I mean ppl work hard on there warframe and they like and want to use them and go into games with ppl with them but that's not right to just kick them out just cuz u don't like there frame. It's understandable if u put specifics of wht frame u want but if u don't have any specifics and they join and u disband because u don't like that Frame that just shows how childish u are, that's why they give us the chat box to put wht u want in your party of u don't put wht u want then your going to get a whole bunch of different frames.

Seriously tho it's gotta stop the hating on any kind of frame just play the game and have fun it's free with your choice of putting money into it lmao

I wonder what's the real reason ppl hate the excal rework. I just find it funny that ppl ask for a nerf off the back and it hasn't even been out for that long. I use excal and I am great with him I use Loki I am great with him I use rhino I am great with him I use ember, nyx, Mesa, ash, frost, etc. my whole point is why don't the ppl who complain that he is to op just learn how to mod right and u can pretty much make every warframe op if u know how to mod and use your weapons. I mean a warframe is only as gd depending on your weapon types and mods and for excal users when using exalted blade u would want gd mods on your melee weapon so it transfers over to the blade cuz I seen gd excal users and really bad ones that still die very quick. So to claim he is op cuz u see him to much is not a reason it's just childish. I will admit I started using him a mouth ago after I heard of his reworke and of course I like him but it's very insulting to the ppl that actually been using him since day one and for the fonders of the game who have his prime version that actually been waiting for this since this game came out practically for this moment to use there favorite frame.

I also feel it's not right cause If I want to get into a game with someone I don't want them to kick me out just cuz I'm using excal. I mean ppl work hard on there warframe and they like and want to use them and go into games with ppl with them but that's not right to just kick them out just cuz u don't like there frame. It's understandable if u put specifics of wht frame u want but if u don't have any specifics and they join and u disband because u don't like that Frame that just shows how childish u are, that's why they give us the chat box to put wht u want in your party of u don't put wht u want then your going to get a whole bunch of different frames.

Seriously tho it's gotta stop the hating on any kind of frame just play the game and have fun it's free with your choice of putting money into it lmao

^^ This... So tired of people complaining...

If you don't like the Excal rework then maybe Warframe isn't for you.

Oh no I love the rework. I've been waiting for the beautiful day since they gave teases on the devstreams. Especially Slash Dash and the armor buff. What I don't like is the new Excalibur community. Over using abilities is gross. Like the Mag and Mesa combo In a way. I like Exalted Blade. Really makes Excalibur an end gamer. With that said, that's the only time I use the ability. When I'm doing a harder mission or in a long survival. Life Strike and the Exalted waves can keep you on your feet.

In retrospect, maybe trolling for a nerf is not what I should do but instead just find another frame to become best friends with. I'm that guy who prefers to make the weaker, stronger. Excal is too OP for me now (ToT) which is good!! But... Idk forget it all. XD no one quote this lol. You would have to be me to understand me #LookIntoMyEyes

Oh no I love the rework. I've been waiting for the beautiful day since they gave teases on the devstreams. Especially Slash Dash and the armor buff. What I don't like is the new Excalibur community. Over using abilities is gross. Like the Mag and Mesa combo In a way. I like Exalted Blade. Really makes Excalibur an end gamer. With that said, that's the only time I use the ability. When I'm doing a harder mission or in a long survival. Life Strike and the Exalted waves can keep you on your feet.

In retrospect, maybe trolling for a nerf is not what I should do but instead just find another frame to become best friends with. I'm that guy who prefers to make the weaker, stronger. Excal is too OP for me now (ToT) which is good!! But... Idk forget it all. XD no one quote this lol. You would have to be me to understand me #LookIntoMyEyes

I understand exactly what your saying because it's no fun when your weapon or warframe become instantly powerful, the fun is in the trial and error, the research and tests but all in all its still an awesome update and a sorely needed rework.

I understand I feel the same way like its on Easy until I get to a 50 min T4 Surv. Then it really balances out and like another fellow Tenno stated any frame can be OP if you know how to play Warframe and your builds are set. Most frames at the real testing mark lvl 50 enemies require help from other players anyway. Until we get a Buff or rework that gives Excal Molecular Prime then lets stop talking OP LMAO.

Edited by (PS4)Goyalow00

Not gonna look into your eyes, your name is Itachi Uchiha LOL Edited by (PS4)LA_10599