Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something Everyone Should Do

-KoreanPotato-

That's great, except for the fact that the game doesn't allow more than one bullet jump mod at a time.

Except that it does, you don't have to put movement improving mods in the exilus slot, just put it in a normal slot, like before the update.

And besides, the exilus slot is an extra feature you should be thankfull for.

Except that it does, you don't have to put movement improving mods in the exilus slot, just put it in a normal slot, like before the update.

What?... I don't think you read the post, they said you can't equip more than one bullet jump mod at a time, as in you can't put mobilize and firewalker, or firewalker and piercing step, etc etc. No two mods can be combined.

Anyway, personally I like the mods, I just wish there was a point to using the 10-rank mods, since aside from an almost useless proc, they give no real benefit. That's really the only thing I wish they'd improve, because 4.2% in exchange for 7 more ranks and mod points is really underwhelming.

Regardless mobilize at the least is in pretty much all my frame builds.

WHOA. Is this confirmed? Dude, is this true?

Sorry for the double post btw!

Edited by Gale47

Have you tried it?

I can't equip Mobilize and Piercing Step. Can't even combine it with Patagium...

...Yes? It was shown in the devstream before the patch was even released, any exilus type mod can go in any slot, it's just that if you want to add an extra mod with an exilus type on it, you can add it to the exilus slot instead of the normal slots, thus making it a "bonus" slot.

Cannot tell if sarcasm...

But no, no mod is restricted from going into the normal slots except aura mods.

And no, you can't have mods like piercing step and mobilize equipped at the same time.  Speaking of which, I think this is the first instance we've experienced where different mods can deny each other?  Split Chamber OR Serration confirmed in the future?

Why are people upvoting you for a misguided reply? Even using regular slots, you cannot equip more than one bullet jump mod at a time.

Except that it doesn't so accept that it doesn't.

Cannot tell if sarcasm...

But no, no mod is restricted from going into the normal slots except aura mods.

And no, you can't have mods like piercing step and mobilize equipped at the same time.  Speaking of which, I think this is the first instance we've experienced where different mods can deny each other?  Split Chamber OR Serration confirmed in the future?

This is what I was wondering. Having tried equipping multiple mods at once and failing to do so gave me a concrete answer. And yeah, it was half-sarcasm.

It's like anything else. Someone wants attention, so they claim to be able to do something impossible but desirable. They try and act like they aren't lying, like they don't know what you are talking about. All in hopes of getting meager attention and reaction out of people. Pathetic and sad, same here as your kind is everywhere else.

Well I checked my Loki again and the mods were reset. Looks like they fixed it

It's like anything else. Someone wants attention, so they claim to be able to do something impossible but desirable. They try and act like they aren't lying, like they don't know what you are talking about. All in hopes of getting meager attention and reaction out of people. Pathetic and sad, same here as your kind is everywhere else.

Sorry for finding something fun and trying to share it to the community. Even tho I was unaware of others not being able to do it but I just wanted you guys to try it out :(

I think it's more likely they wanted to suggest a fun idea to the community with a "I did it; you should too" approach. Unfortunately, they didn't try it themself, and therefore are unaware that it doesn't work. Now they are trying to save face, which is understandable; we all tend to do it ourselves from time to time.

There is no need to be harsh over something like this.