Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts On Nekros Prime?

Trickst3rGawd

most likely going to be banshee or trinity, so this thread has no purpose.

This thread is to discuss why or why people don't want Nekros Prime. OP and every single person here is fully aware there are two females to go through before we reach the next male cycle.

This thread has a purpose, to discuss the possibility of Nekros Prime. The only thing that doesn't have any purpose is your rude, unwelcome reply.

Thread cleaned. Title edited for clarity.

Please keep all responses on topic, and as LazerSkink so eloquently stated:

This thread is to discuss why or why people don't want Nekros Prime. OP and every single person here is fully aware there are two females to go through before we reach the next male cycle.

This thread has a purpose, to discuss the possibility of Nekros Prime. The only thing that doesn't have any purpose is your rude, unwelcome reply.

I ask that you all take note of this, moving forward.

Skeletor is probably at the bottom of my list for "next male that should be primed." Would be incredibly unexciting to see a frame that delivers nothing to the game aside from making loot drop a bit better be primed, when someone who actually contributes interesting gameplay and teamplay like Vauban or Chroma could have been primed instead. Hell, Limbo even. 

But Nekros? Prolly the least exciting frame that could be primed, ever.

I totally don't want nekros prime to happen. Nekros doesn't fit with orokin gold and light colors. I'd wait umbra nekros, because umbra (probably) is a dark theme, while prime is light.

Well, Frost's theme is ice and stuff and his prime is black as sin

With tintable gold everything is possible.

I totally don't want nekros prime to happen. Nekros doesn't fit with orokin gold and light colors. I'd wait umbra nekros, because umbra (probably) is a dark theme, while prime is light.

Ash? The most ninja of ninjas? He got the white treatment.

And as Zafa said, he could be one of the black Primes.

The grind in the game has kept me out of the prime warframes, i simply use the regular variants because releveling the "wheel" isn't what i like to do.

With weapons it's more aceptable altough i don't really like the prime concept that much since it's an entire new weapon and not what many consider an upgrade, because you never really upgrade.

Nekros is one of the most complicated warframes that i have, several formas to make it fit 2 builds only to have them ruined due to rage and quick thinking sinergy, new builds were made and that required more forma, then the 10 slots are lowered to 8, builds were adjusted and there goes more forma to fix the issue.

Now the tactical slot appears, guess what, more forma to make all the mods fit nicely across 2 builds.

If i can't bother geting primes, then i won't get nekros prime, as much as i like the warframe, polarizing every single slot, including the aura and the tactical slot just isn't for me.

11 formas on my nekros is enough, having to suffer the same to get a primed version is to much for me.

The time i spend gathering the forma, the resources and the time to bring the prime version up to par will be used  to improve my gameplay performance instead, as that always gives better results than an increase in armor, energy or speed.

Skeletor is probably at the bottom of my list for "next male that should be primed." Would be incredibly unexciting to see a frame that delivers nothing to the game aside from making loot drop a bit better be primed, when someone who actually contributes interesting gameplay and teamplay like Vauban or Chroma could have been primed instead. Hell, Limbo even. 

But Nekros? Prolly the least exciting frame that could be primed, ever.

Ehhh your right...one can dream doe

Do you feel the need to be shiny and glittery to press 3 ? I kinda like Nekros but im not raelly looking forward to it.

I rather see Trinity Prime. Just to see that ugly freaking creature on her back to disappear.