The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Most Evil Thing In Warframe... According To You!

GregoryGalahad

5) host dc'd

4) RNG

3) instant knockdown following a side of getting SHOT THE F#$% UP!!!!!!

2) infested moas. whoever thought of those hell spawns: go caught the clap!

1) poison and bleed all the time: why yes! thank you i thought i had too much health!

Hm... grineer scorpions come to mind. Whenever I see one, I shoot/slash it to death and keep doing so until its corpse despawns. I hate them so much, they make my blood boil.

I'm strolling down Uranus, minding my own business. Out of nowhere, a hook latches onto me and makes me trip. Scorpions need to die screaming.

1. RNG (ESPECIALLY ODD & ODS, you mean I beat up ancients and mutalists moas over 40+ levels for 20+ minutes and all it worth are void keys which i can get from Earth excavations with grineer fodder?! REALLY?!)

yeah vault sicarus prime please

bombards drop crimson dervish please T.T

2. hosts disconnects (i dont need to elaborate this)

"Hi, my name is Nef Anyo! I've invented this machine that requires the Tenno to stand still for nearly seven minutes doing absolutely nothing while it makes the same obnoxious sound over and over and occasionally tries to run away. Oh, and it has a one in three chance of being the deadliest piece of machinery ever devised by Corpus brains, that can kill a fully-modded Frost in a quarter of a second. And just for good measure, I'm the singlemost annoying human being in the Origin system, a reincarnation of Charles Ponzi reading off Ted Haggard's old teleprompter"

Put it all together and you have Operation: False Profit. The event so miserable, it made me "stand with Salad" just on sheer principle of Alad V not being Nef Anyo

Edited by TARINunit9

1. Those darn ospreys that drop those blue bouncy mines that carpet the floor in delicious blue energy death, and those annoying mutalist ospreys.

2. Grineer scorpions, not because they pull you, but because they like to get up in my face and then try their hook, knocking me over.

They love doing this while I'm in the middle of a firefight with a group of grineer, coming up behind me and pushing me over like a schoolyard bully. :P

That one Ballista that literally 360 quickscoped me from a balcony when I was crouching underneath it, ruining my stealth run.

I think he's some CSGO world champion from back a few months ago, before he accidentally wandered into the void and got pwned by the neural sentry. :/

Most Evil?

DE for hiding the gold tier slash mods behind a ludicrous 0.25% drop chance it seems on this Emergency Exit tac alert.

But honestly, those stupid little Orokin Helios looking bastards that buff allies.  Spinning through groups with Galatine, and Temple Royale, and getting my teeth kicked in because he wants to attempt to melee this tiny floating enemy, instead of prioritizing the actual threats around him.

Possibly also, doing Tower survival runs, and never having to use a single life support the entire 39 minutes, hits 40, all 90% life support goes PSSSSSssshhhhhh amd you get told by lotus to head to extraction.....really makes me wish for a survival, but without the life support crap....if my warframe can survive space, with only a set of mechanical wings on, without losing O2, then why in the hell does he lose life when the )2 is sucked out of the ship?  You'd figure that would work to my advantage.