Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"the Excal Effect" (Compilation Of Which Frames Most Need A Rework For Increased Diversity)

owendawgx

IMO

Poor survivability frames need rework

Hydroid

Ember

These 2 also have little utility in a teamplay and in term of combat capability.

And frame that his abilities kill himself

Limbo

Ash is fine, He has best defense and best offense. Smoke screen + Seeking shuriken = No Rival

lvl999 with high armor? Ash can single button take all those armor away.

Saryn is also fine. She has second reliable healing couple with decoy molt and CC stun, in term of self sustain energy[saryn with rage] and healing she's on par with trinity.

Mag and Nekros have utility it's not bad to have in a team

Valkyr and Rhino are grey color not white or black, because this game doesn't quite support the concept of tanker like most MMORPG.

Edited by Volinus7

IMO

Hydroid

Ember

These 2 also have little utility in a teamplay and in term of combat capability.

And frame that his abilities kill himself

Limbo

Ash is fine, He has best defense and best offense. Smoke screen + Seeking shuriken = No Rival

lvl999 with high armor? Ash can single button take all those armor away.

Saryn is also fine. She has second reliable healing couple with decoy molt and CC stun, in term of self sustain energy[saryn with rage] and healing she's on par with trinity.

Mag and Nekros have utility it's not bad to have in a team

Valkyr and Rhino are grey color not white or black, because this game doesn't quite support the concept of tanker like most MMORPG.

I'm just listing what the community said.

And sorry, I can't take this post seriously, you just implied people use Saryn for something other than an attractive looking nuke.

I'm just listing what the community said.

And sorry, I can't take this post seriously, you just implied people use Saryn for something other than an attractive looking nuke.

As opposed to your statement of wormhole being used in a team friendly manner? Excluding players I know in real life I've never seen someone else place a wormhole in a helpful position, and I've been here for a year and a half.

I love Ash however if he has to get any adjustments he should be the last frame on the list for adjustments.......we need a priority list for warframes adjustments and reworks not because a frame is most loved it should be reworked or adjusted the most needed frame should get this treatment same goes for everything else in the game also

I read the bold and it made sense, so.... Why did you bother writing all that other stuff?

Trinity's/Mesas/Frosts everywhere.

yea we need another way to generate energy outside of trinity,  frost has alternatives (volt, limbo, loki)

mesa needs to be changed to either a Cone, or requiring duration on her builds.

IMO

Hydroid

Ember

this made me laugh, Ember perhaps the best Team-play Utility buffer in game... with 1400% damage buff

I do agree they need a rework, having ember Require either 4x Corrosive projection or an augment buff Mod to be viable is not great.

Edited by Tatersail

Why everyone forget about Loki? He is weak now.

I LOL'd.

Yes, all frames can be buffed up to the God-like status of Loki, Trinity, Frost and Excalibur (and I don't use the term lightly).  Or, since the game is widely considered to be far too easy...

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/509573-where-is-the-difficulty-in-this-game/

... we should be nerfing the God-tier frames down to the average, along with anti-fun abilities abilities like M Prime (slow) and Miasma.

Saryn is not OP though -- she's a one skill frame who lacks usefulness in endgame.  Her first skill in particular needs a buff.

Oberon cannot be a healer frame because Trinity has the most ridiculous OP healing ability possible and is the only energy-giving frame.  So one of those things has to change.

Ember needs a big buff on the first skill and bit of reworking on third skill but mostly needs to be tankier when ulting.

Mesa's Peacemaker should have a max duration of about 15s and her other skills buffed significantly.

Valkyr's ripline needs to be a lot more useful.  If her ult wasn't dispelled by nullifier shield, she'd get a lot more play.

Mag & Hydroid just need a straight up buff.

Edited by Fifield

Upvote for the OP 

The real tragedy with this upcoming nerf to excalibur is that the syndicate mods meant you actually had a few different types of excalibur depending on the syndicate mod.

Red veil Mire - less physical damage but a big boost to toxin damage and a slight energy recovery proc now and then

New lokia skana or Steel Meridian dual cleavers - More damage and a slight healing proc now and then

Hell they should have made the energy waves affected by throwing weapons flight speed and punch through mods as then Suda's weapon augment mod would have seen use too.

As it is about 90% of frames of any one type will have the exact same mods on 7/8 slots

That nerf is tiny.  I'm not using any of those mods, have not even vaguely optimised my Excal build and still hitting 7k AOE damage with lifesteal several times a second.

it's still a nerf for excalibur, plus those weapons are now going back into the bin. As the syndicate weapons are all terrible (okay maybe not the prisma versions of skana and the cleavers)

*snip*

Community Rework List:

Most mentioned: Saryn, Ember

Often: Mag, Ash, Limbo

Mentioned enough to still be relevant: Rhino, Nekros, Valkyr 

This has been the general consensus that I've seen among the Forums in terms of frequency. Quite honestly, I agree 100% those frames need reworked in priority of frequently mentioned, plus Hydroid in my opinion in the, "often" section. DE needs to see this thread.

Most mentioned need a complete rework (Excalibur quality treatment). Often mentioned need somewhere between Excalibur and Frost quality rework. Mentioned enough to be relevant needs at the very least a Frost quality rework treatment.

Edited by Viedra_Lavinova

This has been the general consensus that I've seen among the Forums in terms of frequency. Quite honestly, I agree 100% those frames need reworked in priority of frequently mentioned, plus Hydroid in my opinion in the, "often" section. DE needs to see this thread.

Most mentioned need a complete rework (Excalibur quality treatment). Often mentioned need somewhere between Excalibur and Frost quality rework. Mentioned enough to be relevant needs at the very least a Frost quality rework treatment.

Actually Hydroid was one that was mention a lot. 

My bad, forgot to put him on there because of how forgettable he is due to being in such desperate need of a rework.