Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

?crossplatform?

AgeofExile

Dont believe in what everyone says cross-platforming is possible it just needs to be improved more. Give or take i say cross platforming will happen soon

What do you base that prediction on? Because as someone pointed out the cert process for consoles pretty much makes cross platform play impossible for Warframe. Especially in the near future.

Edited by f3llyn

In regards to the Polymorphic Virus statement I was only thinking to my self.   There is script that can hinder functionality with the desktop. I am well aware of the rapid evolution of technology.  I was asking my self a question as well at the moment the garbled mess was written and posted.

Is there a software program out there to date that can decelerate any hardware functionality?  the answer is yes.

Please find me someone who would willingly install a virus designed to reduce their PCs performance.

Now find me someone who wouldn't get involved in a lawsuit against a company who installs said virus on users' PCs without their permission, or requires it in order to run their game.

Also, DE has promised many times that PCs development will not be held up by console porting or cert times.

There isn't a way that's feasible.

And this thread has now probably been made 1000 times.

But all those times were different because it was Microsoft and Sony stopping crossplatform gaming. Now Microsoft is saying "yes", so the only things standing in the way is version incomparability, but DE could just devote some extra time bringing XB1 up to speed and both sides will have twice as many players to play with.

It's not impossible anymore, hard. But maybe it's worth doing?

Pulled from thin air. Don't give false hope. DE haven't even hinted at trying the "rainbow bridge" again since before the console launches and found out both Sony and Microsoft were a lot less helpful in cross platform red tape than their early contacts led them to believe.

What do you base that prediction on? Because as someone pointed out the cert process for consoles pretty much makes cross platform play impossible for Warframe. Especially in the near future.

Calm Down people!!! I was talking about gaming in general stop assuming sheesh! -_-

Calm Down people!!! I was talking about gaming in general stop assuming sheesh! -_-

We're not assuming anything.

As I said before, as long as the Cert Process exists and is mandatory then Cross Platform will not exist, especially without PC being held back for console to catch up.

Cross platform is a pipe dream as long as Microsoft and Sony call the shots in that department