Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Over +100 active clans and growing!!! ✭✭✭✭ The Planetary Alliance ✭✭✭✭ Awesome community✭✭✭✭Sweet Alliance Discord

dreamquest

9 hours ago, Lord_Impaler said:

our alliance website is under construction http//planetary-alliance.com . you can visit the alliance's clan site here http://evilmonkeys.co as there is info their pertaining to the alliance. We use discord for communications as it is a great tool. warlords must join and members are encouraged to. your clan size should stay above 250 atlest on a regular basis to join or our cap room is effected ( im sure you understand ). If you are still interested pm me here or in game. thanks for inquiring

We have around 280 members and of course I have discord.

The Planetary Alliance is pleased to announce our first annual Summer Survival Tournament!

2016_Planetary_Alliance_Summer_Survival_

This contest is open to members of the Planetary Alliance only, however any and all unclanned Tenno are welcome to contact a member clan of the alliance for potential membership.  And of course, if you're a Warlord of an existing clan, we're always still recruiting!

Edited by chuckdm

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Radagosh said:

yo i would love to be in your alliance with my weird stormclan (100 active members) - our name RoKuDeNAsHIs

Welcome to the plantetary alliance, RoKuDeNAsHIs!

We have sent you an invite, plus we have aslo sent you a Pm here on the forums.

On 7/19/2016 at 4:16 AM, Radagosh said:

yo i would love to be in your alliance with my weird stormclan (100 active members) - our name RoKuDeNAsHIs

You won't escape me Rada :3 

Dear dreamquest, 

Can my shadow clan with 15 active members at the moment get an invite? Clan Name : Assass1ns

My friend's shadow also like to join the alliance. His clan's name : AbyssKnights

10 hours ago, ---RNGesus--- said:

You won't escape me Rada :3 

Dear dreamquest, 

Can my shadow clan with 15 active members at the moment get an invite? Clan Name : Assass1ns

My friend's shadow also like to join the alliance. His clan's name : AbyssKnights

Invite has been sent by one of our alliance warwlords to you guys. Welcome! 

On 27/7/2016 at 6:03 PM, Ztwo said:

Name: Ztwo

Clan name: Brotherhood of dealers

Tier: Shadow aiming for storm

Size: Max capacity

Would be glad to join this alliance!

We attempted to send an invite but:
clan_fail.png
Are you certain you spelled you clan name 100% as in-game?
Thanks!

Edited by dreamquest

We are open for more clans to join our crazy bunch with fun loving nice people.. 

Clan tiers:

• Ghost
  • Shadow
  • Storm
  • mountain

We use Discord as our primary tool of commmunication, Warlords must join Discord for administrative reasons. There is no requirements for using voice chat unless you want it. just text chat if you only want that.. . Discord is modern communications server platfrom that is BOTH a text chat server and a voice chat server which supports all modern formats of media etc. We have music lounges for those that like to chill to music while playing, warframe bots for displaying alerts, trader inventory, warframe builds and much, much more..  
Your clan must have full capacity of the slots in your clan as a rule of thumb. 
We are still working on our alliance website. http://planetary-alliance.com/. Meanwhile you can find somewhat information on the funding clan Evil monkeys website: http://evilmonkeys.co/ 

• 2 weeks later...

Not a clan owner, but you are looking for a great clan to join?  
maxresdefault.jpg

Contact us and we refer you to one of our awesome members clans in our alliance! ;-) 
(Please be clear in your post that you are looking to join a clan of course, thanks!)

Edited by dreamquest

12 hours ago, SinwalkeR said:

Clan:      Voidstar Z

Warlord: SinwalkeR

Tier:       Ghost

At the moment im the only one in the clan and i plan to keep it that way until i complete most of the researches.

Hello SinwalkeR
We have sent a invite to you, please check your personal inbox here on the forums too as we have PM'ed you! Thanks.

9 hours ago, Ghost_Drag0n said:

Zephyr Guardians 

Warlord is: Ghost_Drag0n

We are a ghost clan and looking to join the fun. We will be active contribute and participate. 

Welcome to the alliance Ghost Dragon!

Banana split milkshakes with double whipped creem and cheeries on the top is on the way to be deilvered to your warriors too!

89804043-banana-split-with-cherry-on-top-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=cXN1R%2BI6lHp02tbDb%2F%2BKtkluHTNuOxliZXQkffn62FYoQJAw6c3eM80toYLNfPjE

We have sent you a personal message too! So please check your WF forum inbox! 
Thanks! :-) 

On 23/8/2016 at 8:00 AM, vampire101 said:

Hi there, I have a small Ghost clan and would like to join your alliance if you are still accepting clans. 

Clan name - T A R T A R U S 

Welcome to the Allliance, vampire101!

We have sent you a invite in-game. Please also check your warframe forums inbox, as we have sent you a personal PM.

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

The Most awesome alliance you can join since the invention of sliced banana is still open for more dope clans to join our forces.

maxresdefault.jpg (3000×1688)

Only nice friendly peeps here. We use discord as the main communications tool. If you are a text chatter or a voice chatter (or both whatever) is up to you to use the functions you want. Discord support both anyway.. xD 

Drop a line and get in touch if you are you wanna rock with da cool kids. xD 

We're interested in joining if you'll have us. Had a much easier time finding alliances when we were a storm clan, the smaller alliances feel like you'll consume them and the larger ones apparently have no room for a mountain. 

Warlord Name: Schrodingers_Bodybag

Clan Name: Unicorn Meat Farm

Tier: Mountain

Members: 263/300

Platform: PC

Edited by Schrodingers_Bodybag

16 hours ago, Schrodingers_Bodybag said:

We're interested in joining if you'll have us. Had a much easier time finding alliances when we were a storm clan, the smaller alliances feel like you'll consume them and the larger ones apparently have no room for a mountain. 

Warlord Name: Schrodingers_Bodybag

Clan Name: Unicorn Meat Farm

Tier: Mountain

Members: 263/300

Platform: PC

We still got room for awesome people!
Welcome to the Planetery Alliance Schrodingers_Bodybag and your badass warriors. Goodie bags are sent with Fed-EX! Please check your forums inbox here, as we have sent you an PM here. Thanks!