The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Everyone Complains Lex Prime Is Tooo Powerful

Sibernetika

the Marelok and Lex P have the same base damage, but then the Lex P is also a crit pistol, so really youre asking if theyve been shot by a worse lex P

ed - Same base damage amount, not individual values

ed 2, also aprently i was wrong, marelok is 10 base more

Edited by Dralkai

the Marelok and Lex P have the same base damage, but then the Lex P is also a crit pistol, so really youre asking if theyve been shot by a worse lex P

jn8zvt2f.png

did you even read my post.. how did it not register that this is a PVP thread?

actually, the normal for marelok is 3 shots to kill, you probably got a headshot. and it's not that easy to use it, it's the slowest secondary in conclave after all. but i have to agree, makelok is a little better than lex prime.

but anyway, we have a bigger problem now, twin grakatas, that's easier to use and have more dps.

actually, the normal for marelok is 3 shots to kill, you probably got a headshot. and it's not that easy to use it, it's the slowest secondary in conclave after all. but i have to agree, makelok is a little better than lex prime.

If you ask me the Lex Prime is better than the Marelok due to them having very similar base damage, but the Lex Prime fires faster, has a bigger magazine size, and is high in puncture.

just made some math, and it looks like even mareloks are underpowered compared with some main weapons like braton and lato.
braton has about 306 burst dps, vaykor marelok only 234, 176 for lex prime, and they are not even automatic like braton.

however, these slow weapons have a small advantage, sometimes its easier to lay an headshot even at long ranges. but in another hand its harder for this weapons to stop the target from regenerating shields after the first shot.

In others words, lex series deserve a buff after all.

and btw, dont forget about seer, you guys dont even realise it but it has 106 damage per shot.

If you ask me the Lex Prime is better than the Marelok due to them having very similar base damage, but the Lex Prime fires faster, has a bigger magazine size, and is high in puncture.

when i say marelok im actually talking about vaykor marelok that has 10 magazine(sorry about that confusion)

and the fire rate is almost the same: marelok and vaykor have 2.00 fire rate, lex prime has 2.08

i totally agree on the puncture argument, but i'm not entirely sure if puncture is really the best physical damage for conclave.

I think the Marelok is better than the Vaykor since it has higher slash damage than the Vaykor and really hurts lots of frames the moment their shields are down, and since its primarily an impact weapon all the shields is gone with a good chunk of hp in the 1st shot anyway

half-sniper weapons are broken in conclave.

Latrons, marelok, lex.

They need to be removed.

I'm not shameless. I use them all the time, but its wrong.

why? they are harder to use and have a lower dps, and it's hard to keep the enemies from restoring their shields.

Because unlike say hammers, which people complain about alot, these weapons have no counterplay.

Being able to kill someone in a few hits is overpowered with these weapons.

If they were like snipers, it would be fine, but you have enough ammo to keep taking shots until the target dies.

Being able to kill someone in a few hits is overpowered with these weapons.

you can do ~95 damage in one second with lex, it seems too much? well, braton wich is the standart weapon makes 35 damage per shot and can shot almost 9 bullets in that second, thats 315 damage.

now tell me, do you think it needs a nerf?

and about the "counterplay":

why? they are harder to use and have a lower dps, and it's hard to keep the enemies from restoring their shields.

Edited by JeyciKon

half-sniper weapons are broken in conclave.

Latrons, marelok, lex.

They need to be removed.

I'm not shameless. I use them all the time, but its wrong.

Lol dude they just need to be balanced not removed, like any overpowered weapon. If anything should be removed, it should be that Jat Kittag you keep on defending (no offense).

Are you saying Latron series weapons are hard to use? On a scale one to high, how high are you ?

Are you saying Latron series weapons are hard to use? On a scale one to high, how high are you ?

latrons are not really the case, cuz they are faster than semi-snipers, but they are not automatic despite their fire-rate making them a little harder to use and yet they still have the same DPS as a automatic rifle.