Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gorgon Wraith Alert: No Potato Or Slot [Script Deployed To Fix]

ValkyrTheSoviet

Dear DE,

People who have done the Gorgon Wraith alert before the hotfix was dispatched doesn't have a Catalyst to compensate for the recent fix that made the Gorgon Wraith from the alert available with a Catalyst and a Weapon Slot. Would be appreciated if you address this problem too. Thank you for your acknowledgement.

She already answered the question about what if you sold the Gorgon: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/511944-gorgon-wraith-alert-no-potato-or-slot-script-deployed-to-fix/?p=5724209

Ok this is some nonsense right here, I didn't do the alert because I was told it came without anything and it was intended (because everyone was experiencing this), and now you wait till monday to say it was bugged?

Ridiculous.

Most people don't work on Sunday. Megan & Rebecca can't be on the forums 24/7 you know.

It was kind of obvious it was bugged with the whole 'going in the "buy new slots" slot' thing.

hey queston megan i had trouble playing that alert like lagging almost crashing and freezing and controls issues i kept getting disconnected from host migration and i just gave up and slept after word and i tried again in the morning in the lst few minutes of the alert and when i had 13 waves i lagged outdo to host migration wouldn't have matted though i had no lives left to continue  is it possible this alert well come around again ? or i can get the bps and slot ?

Have they deployed the script to fix weapon slots? Because I still can't buy weapon slots from inventory screen.

Funny thing is: I have 7 free slots(in the syndicat UI) while having only 6 in my inventory(before the fix it was 5 on both UI). So yeah the script was already deployed.

did the strun wraith from tactical alert was given its own slot along with an equipped potato ???

i for one, cry about those "exclusive" items being returned

i would like the returned stuff to not come with potato and slot

for the sake of exclusive limited-time event rewards being actually rewards

did the strun wraith from tactical alert was given its own slot along with an equipped potato ???

i for one, cry about those "exclusive" items being returned

i would like the returned stuff to not come with potato and slot

for the sake of exclusive limited-time event rewards being actually rewards

oh, the selfishness