Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Augment Concept] Exalted Arms

LordOfScrugging

As of now, the melee weapon we use when activating does not matter. Exalted Arms fixes that. The aim is not to make it insanely powerful by throwing on scindo prime and boom. OP stats. but instead, the weapon you choose simply alters the form of EB.

there are 5 forms: 

Single Form:

Vanilla EB:

Long swords, daggers, machetes, and scythes all activate this form.

It behaves like normal.

Dual form:

Dual sword version of EB:

dual swords, dual daggers, and tonfa all activate this form.

Increase in atk speed, crit chance, and crit damage while lowering melee and wave damage.

this form, is for those who like to dice their enemies up. while doing significantly lower damage, players can now shoot two waves.

Nikana form:

Nikana version of EB:

Nikana, heavy blade, hammers, and polearms all activate this form

Increase in Atk damage and status chance, while lowering crit chance and atk speed.

This form is a monster of a form, what you lose out in speed, you gain in tremendous damage potential. Players can now shoot a larger, slower moving, crescent shaped wave.

Ranged form:

Thrown/gunblade version of EB:

Thrown weapons and Gunblades all activate this form

Increase in Atk Speed and status chance, while lowering Atk damage.

This form allows ranged melee users to have a unique experience. The EB Glaive still shoots out waves, however they function differently. they have a very short range when using standard combos, however they also home in on the closest enemies. When thrown however, the glaive lets out a wave in the form of a 360 degree pulse before returning to the player. if detonated midair, the glaive forms a singularity like vortex for a set duration.

Martial arts form:

Sparring version of EB:

Sparring, fist, and Staffs all activate this form

Increase in Atk Speed and Atk Damage, while lowering Status chance.

This is another unique form. as when players do a ground slam, they send a shockwave similar to heavies. The shockwaves damage enemies and ragdoll them. The waves sent out from the EB fists, have range shorter than the EB Glaive's but deal much more damage.

I'm open to any suggestions to make it better. Also, let me know if i missed any melee types. i think i got them all.

Edited by LordOfScrugging

it could be troublesome to implement - not to mention those " forms" need to have a unified stances for each form.even for balance purposes it will be difficult to achieve.

why nobody want a " bankai" like augment for EB ?! ;/

i propose, just for the forms other than Vanilla EB, they use existing stances. 

probably because bleach is only meant for cleaning