Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Less Solo Friendly Each Version

KrexelKrusher

Soloing can be more difficult than playing with a squad, but not that bad once you get used to it. Interception is a cakewalk solo. Just grab Frost, pop a snowglobe around each point, and rotate around the map clearing enemies going for the consoles.

Edited by ADFXOzymandias

Funnilty enough, I've recently had difficulty running Interception missions with PUGs, and have had to resort to soloing for easier wins.

The trick is to capture one, then work on taking the next, abandoning it as briefly as possible to kill any hacking enemies the moment the UI warns you, as well as using any long range CC effects and sniping when possible. If you repeat, focusing on holding two and neutralizing/capturing a third or even a fourth, they are more than doable.

I was using Volt most recently, and if he works, any frame will.

Just grab Frost, pop a snowglobe around each point, and rotate around the map clearing enemies going for the consoles.

grab a vauban put bounce pads at enemy hack terminals and watch them fly away as they try taking back control

Or bring an explosive weapon and find a good spot to hit all the points from (you may have to move occasionally for one of them). Try to leave some form of delay or distraction around the points if you can.

Or just bring a warframe that can get from A to B quickly, and a good melee weapon.

The interception mission can be more fun solo. Because you aren't just sitting one spot waiting.

In a solo intercept it would be great if it had neutral spots like they used to instead of going back to the enemy. The one earth map is a tad big to solo with a slower frame.

And try using specters too

I know they suck but I still like them.

Interception is by far the hardest solo obviously, just depends on the frame and your play style.  I solo'd an Interception last night with a lvl 30 Equinox with a Hek.  Just kept activating Maim and running from point to point blasting away.  Frost is another good one, Mesa if the map has some clear sight lines, or Mag with long range.

I play solo a lot too, but it IS a co-op game so sometimes just have to accept the challenge of it, or go find some PUGs and hope they are decent folk.

I don't mind the maps being hard to get through solo.  I hate when they change the map so you can't solo. This refers to the interception maps. 

So now i can no longer advance. yeah.

so i guess this was last prime i will get.

If you can't solo an Interception mission, try using Loki (with Radial Disarm), Mag (with Pull), Frost (with Snow Globe, to protect all points) or something else that actually makes it possible to solo.

Edited by RextintorZ

Interception is arguably the hardest mission to solo, especially since nodes start off red. Not only that, enemy hacking speed seem to vary alot as well, from 10s to 3s.

My suggestion is either bring a good cc frame or a high mobility one.

I don't mind the maps being hard to get through solo.  I hate when they change the map so you can't solo. This refers to the interception maps. 

So now i can no longer advance. yeah.

so i guess this was last prime i will get.

last prime? I think you're referring to T4 interception correct? If yes, then it is supposed to be hard but it is definitely possible.