Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Natah Quest

P0isoNblacK

Question

12 answers to this question

I did not focus on missions on uranus or anywhere actually. Wasn't even actively looking for it. It just appeared in a mission similar to stalker/hunter/syndicate. Instead of the usual enemy, I found this blue thingy which took me a moment to realise this is the natah drone.

My suggestion: if you cannot get another person who is starting the quest to jumpstart you (since drone spawn guaranteed in that mission), then just forget about it and play normally. It will appear sooner or later. Also, those people who rushed when seeing light flicker to try to avoid stalker/hunter encounters may miss the drone by accident. Probably good idea to either deal with all the intruders or at least hang back close enough to confirm the intruder if none of your team mates announced it.

TL;DR: if you can't tag along first mission of somebody else's Natah quest, just forget about it. You will eventually meet it unless you have been rushing every mission blindly. Think of it as a Stalker-like.

Edited by smithf

No, it is not available on every mission, you have been misinformed. It is a horrible mechanic, the bane of our existence, RNG. Yes, that's right, in order to begin one of the most massive lore revealing missions of Warframe, you need to have good RNG.

It took me 11 damn non stop hours right after U17 launched to finally scan the god forsaken Oculyst, good luck with yours, you're going to need it.

Yeah basically the best thing to do is play solo so people can't rushtard. Play Uranus missions over and over. When the lights flicker, watch for a energy trail that is the same color as your current energy color, at least that's how it worked for me. It led me right too them and my Helios stealth scanned them. Then they turned and flew away. 

If rng keeps being a problem, I have heard that some people have gotten the quest by tagging along with someone doing the first quest mission and scanning the drones there. If you get tired of the luck/grind and it keeps not showing up, that might work. Just something I remembered some people having success with. 

I've found that it's hard to actually tag somebody in Recruiting that has that first mission now that the fever for running that quest has died off. Even a week after Natah release, I couldn't get anybody to help me out and had to just suck it up and find the drone on my own. I think it's mostly the relief of actually getting the RNG to behave and wanting to see what all the lore hubbub is about that makes people just rush through that first mission and not help anybody else get it.