Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Fun Of This Game Is Getting Ruined

Saerel

You know if DE actually "reduce the grind" like they said they would, maybe people would actually want to play the freaking game.

Try doing X mission for this 1 item that just won't drop for the 1000th time. By then you would probably have joined the ranks of them press 4 to win players.

I really dislike Mesa. I don't understand how some people are not ashamed of going for efficiency at the expense of a rich gameplay. How are they not seeing it as a dirty vice instead of outright expecting it from others? I bet they are children. Children are A******s.

HAHA nice THAT GUY that you post of is me and i dont really care what you all say... u can call me scrub u can call me unskilled but im playing this game for more then a 1.5 years and i like doing missions in fast way why would i waste time in mission if i can do it in 20 min? why to do it in 50 min? you just dont get it thats your problem... i could report you for words that you said but im not like you mate im not crying for little things... and for all hates you can go and cry to your mothers ... THIS IS GAME WHICH I LIKE TO PLAY AND I LIKE PLAYING IT AS I WANT THIS IS WHAT I ENJOY U CANT MAKE ME DO WHAT I DONT WANT TO...   Bunch of crying kids...

I really dislike Mesa. I don't understand how some people are not ashamed of going for efficiency at the expense of a rich gameplay. How are they not seeing it as a dirty vice instead of outright expecting it from others? I bet they are children. Children are A******s.

Yes let's stereotype people that just want loot instead of crappy gameplay.

You're wrong my friend. Children have all the time in the world to sit at their computer playing games 24/7. Adults on the other hand, have jobs and feel that a "rich gameplay" experience is just not worth their extremely valuable time.

Edited by Zerkev

HAHA nice THAT GUY that you post of is me and i dont really care what you all say... u can call me scrub u can call me unskilled but im playing this game for more then a 1.5 years and i like doing missions in fast way why would i waste time in mission if i can do it in 20 min? why to do it in 50 min? you just dont get it thats your problem... i could report you for words that you said but im not like you mate im not crying for little things... and for all hates you can go and cry to your mothers ... THIS IS GAME WHICH I LIKE TO PLAY AND I LIKE PLAYING IT AS I WANT THIS IS WHAT I ENJOY U CANT MAKE ME DO WHAT I DONT WANT TO...   Bunch of crying kids...

regardless of what your or his actions were both of you are being unprofessional. if you join a defence team that doesnt have the team setup you wanted, find anotherone or be mesa.

i think you are all blowing this way out of proportion. i use recruit chat all the time and play t3d and sure most ppl want to do it as fast as possible but i only met this type of attitude once in my over 2k hrs of playtime and realize stupid ppl will be stupid no matter what for any reason. don't blame mesa for it. also slowing enemies down with nova 1st wave is not the way to go imho

as a host you have the power to decide what team/tactics you want to use. make this clear before you start and allow your team to adjust and you won't have any problem. that's what recruit chat is for

Edited by ..atom..

I did say to get mesa we even said that we would take 3 CP at list then i changed my build coz of you guys and you started timer not changeing you nyx to a mesa dont blame me mate and dont make people be blind its you who did noob mistake and you want to blame on me i understand that best deff is offese but dont do like that mate its not what grown man do

Wow, how adult of you.

You know if DE actually "reduce the grind" like they said they would, maybe people would actually want to play the freaking game.

Try doing X mission for this 1 item that just won't drop for the 1000th time. By then you would probably have joined the ranks of them press 4 to win players.

They won't. EVER. The reason being that they try and hide everything behind a grind wall so people get fed up and either trade for it with plat or buy it.

Hence why we've been getting more grind walls. Speaking of, how're the farming going for the new frame parts?

I'm off from this post now and i would ask all people who read this first of all you dont know what hapnd in chat and dont judge things that you dont know and 2nd if you think that time wasting in boring missions are good its your problem do as you wish but i like fast runs and we had team for fast run just this guy who is crying now had Nyx... that he forgot to change or didnt wanted to change even we said it would be mesa... on him so Good luck and enjoy the game.  less hate and more respect would be nice "so called PRO gamers who know nothing"

He ONLY mentioned Mesa AFTER we entered the Void. He was being aggressive and ungrateful even though he was using my key.
He had no manners, he was not being polite, he could just act like a normal human being and say that he doesn't want to play with us, instead of calling us names for bringing CC Nyx and WASTING his time. He acted like an angry kid who feels better about himself by being a do*che to other people. He was obviously aggressive, ignorant and arrogant. So yes, I called him a noob, because he is.
And now all of the sudden he is trying to sound a little more polite because this is forum and you can't talk crap anymore. Funny.
Anyway. I created this topic because I was curious about your opinion guys. That's all I have to say.

Edited by Saerel

I'm still amazed that peacemaker hasn't been changed yet. How can there be a frame with an ult that takes away 95% of the interaction from the other players in the squad? Peacemaker literally reduces the game to 3D tower defense where the other three players need to keep the aimbot turret supplied so the enemies don't come down their predetermined paths to destroy your base.

+1 to OP.

WOW mate JUST WOW when i was going off i even said sorry and you went aggressive on me it was you who started to flame first and ask 2 other members if im not saying the truth invite them in here and ask them who said aggressive words from start..  i said that i was sry to leave as well but after you started to flame i said you were noob only after your aggression and yeh if im not right why are you crying so hard? to make people believe you? just shame on you mate i dont know your age but your like 13 years old kid

WOW mate JUST WOW when i was going off i even said sorry and you went aggressive on me it was you who started to flame first and ask 2 other members if im not saying the truth invite them in here and ask them who said aggressive words from start..  i said that i was sry to leave as well but after you started to flame i said you were noob only after your aggression and yeh if im not right why are you crying so hard? to make people believe you? just shame on you mate i dont know your age but your like 13 years old kid

The only kid here is you. Please, type like an adult. I don't care for what went on between you and the OP, but just stop. Stop it.

They won't. EVER. The reason being that they try and hide everything behind a grind wall so people get fed up and either trade for it with plat or buy it.

Hence why we've been getting more grind walls. Speaking of, how're the farming going for the new frame parts?

Well cant tell yet, but im certain it will go badly and when succeeded it "only" takes 6 and half days.... oh boy how im looking forward it.

Well when you have limited time on your hands and if your loot what you want is in rotation C and this is your 20th time doing it..... you are really temped to go sleepwalk way, especially when its defence for godsake. Mission mode wich pretty much asks you camp, why wouldnt someone want frames that turns tedious task easy and fast? also rich gameplay..... no comment.

i will not stop because this topic is about me and all this people think im the wrong guy but the truth is that he went mad on me coz of his mistake and now people call me scrub for no reason... @rorgal_sina you would do the same thing man and dont say that you would not

Why is it so popular to say "cry", "stop crying" ? Just because people are discussing something that they feel like is important, that does NOT mean they are crying. Typical childish way of having a conversation. "stop crying", "crying kids", "cry more", and etc.
It amazes me how people can change in only a few minutes when they need to look good in front of lots of people.
Only a child can say something like "to make people believe you?"
This is internet, people don't have to believe me, but people with a brain will understand that I'm not lying because of this huge difference between my way of talking/typing and yours.
I see no point in having a conversation with you, because you've already shown how ignorant you can be. You can say w/e you want to make yourself look better, that will not change a thing.

Best of luck.

Edited by Saerel