Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Fun Of This Game Is Getting Ruined

Saerel

no mate people will say what ever they want to say we have right to say what we want and no one can change it but your post is just offencive towards me mate becouse you wrote me few min ago in WARFRAME CHAT and im really sorry that i didnt take screenshot of it

The hilarity continues.

So let me ask you, how many times do you see Ember, Saryn, Mesa, Mag, and Excailber requested as squad members for the raid?

Not often I'm guessing.

depends on what you want to do in a raid. if farming enemies which continually spawn you bring a chroma with amprex and a mirage to augment him. if you just want to run a raid to get the stuff at the end, you use a mirage, trinity (several variations exist of trinity which I wont get into here) a nyx, maybe loki, a slow nova, a vauban maybe frost. 

I only raid with my clan and we have been on the top scores for raids several times.

But I honestly dont get what a 1 time a day mission has to do with removing damage abilities from the game.

Edited by evil_m3nace

I've never had anyone leave a squad because there was no mesa and I wouldn't care if they did. But as a player who mainly plays supportive roles that keep you on your toes every match you're in..its nice to play with a damage dealer so I can relax for a bit. Its bad to depend on one frame to do the majority of the work though because if they d/c you're f*****. Nova,Nyx,Loki, and Frost was the setup I used before Mesa came. Before augments killed Nyx

WOW another bash Mesa thread in disguise.

If the invited player doesn't want to play without a Mesa ask them to leave squad. If they don't leave drop squad and reinvite the players who don't give you grief. its not like you did enough waves to loose key if you even started. There would be an issue here if you did 60 waves and then he bailed, leaving you 3-handed to go to 65 to get a good reward.

If you truly are MR19 then you have been around long enough to handle this. If your squad wants a Mesa, take one. If not, then play without one. it works fine either way.

Yes, he should have left squad before it started (maybe he did) without giving you a hard time.

Well cant tell yet, but im certain it will go badly and when succeeded it "only" takes 6 and half days.... oh boy how im looking forward it.

Well when you have limited time on your hands and if your loot what you want is in rotation C and this is your 20th time doing it..... you are really temped to go sleepwalk way, especially when its defence for godsake. Mission mode wich pretty much asks you camp, why wouldnt someone want frames that turns tedious task easy and fast? also rich gameplay..... no comment.

FINALY A person who knows what im saying and understands...  he knows what i was saying and what i mean when i left squad of  MUST SAY THAT OTHER SQUAD MEMBERS PMed ME when i said i would reqruint  a new squad and invite mesa with us so dont act cool now bro as your the SCRUB and DIRTY man or boy or kid

WOW another bash Mesa thread in disguise.

If the invited player doesn't want to play without a Mesa ask them to leave squad. If they don't leave drop squad and reinvite the players who don't give you grief. its not like you did enough waves to loose key if you even started. There would be an issue here if you did 60 waves and then he bailed, leaving you 3-handed to go to 65 to get a good reward.

If you truly are MR19 then you have been around long enough to handle this. If your squad wants a Mesa, take one. If not, then play without one. it works fine either way.

Yes, he should have left squad before it started (maybe he did) without giving you a hard time.

another smart man : as i said when we started we said there would be mesa but he didnt change so i left with surpise that he didnt change i said sorry to leave you guys and left squad and then he started to rage :D like a kid and cry about what he was going to do to post this info on forums and stuff

you are WRONG my friend and you know it all... i also dont like people who do such things but when we agree on team and you dont do what you must people get upset and rage but i act cool and just left squad i was thinking that there was no need to say things like you did its just a game that we must enjoy but people like you make this game feel wrong

FINALY A person who knows what im saying and understands...  he knows what i was saying and what i mean when i left squad of  MUST SAY THAT OTHER SQUAD MEMBERS PMed ME when i said i would reqruint  a new squad and invite mesa with us so dont act cool now bro as your the SCRUB and DIRTY man or boy or kid

I have no idea what happened and I don't really want to read 3 pages but your typing makes my eyes bleed so hard. I'm having trouble understanding your words because you've never heard of grammar or punctuation. I personally think that you are an immature and I believe OP. People like you should uninstall the game and let the skillful players do their thing.

Edited by m0cca

you are WRONG my friend and you know it all... i also dont like people who do such things but when we agree on team and you dont do what you must people get upset and rage but i act cool and just left squad i was thinking that there was no need to say things like you did its just a game that we must enjoy but people like you make this game feel wrong

In the OP's defense I never saw your name mentioned in this thread.

defense is hands down the most boring and infuriating thing to ever play i hate it with a passion

you are forced to essentially stand still and are forced to watch for 5 minutes+ (per wave) for enemies to slowly crawl out of their spawns and wait it out

but not only that it its boring and time consuming one little mistake can nuke your defense objective down playig on higher diffs which adds even more boring passiveness to it

and lets not forget at the end of each wave you may go search for stragglers that didnt make it to the pod cos they bugged out

but even more fun is defense with ranged opponents hiding behind cover or running elsewhere taking shots at the pod where as you are forced to relocate to shoot / melee them -  do that 5 times and the pods gone, often times you literally cannot prevent it taking a bit of damage

defense doesnt give you any freedom and takes forever until rewards come in 

i fully support people asking for Mesa in defenses - the REAL PROBLEM is that mesa doesnt get ANYTHING for doing it while everybody gets their geared lvl'd - IF DE would change affinity distribution to be equal across everything equipped AND re-allocates EXP from fully lvl'd gear to non maxed gear everybody would be happy

I have no idea what happened and I don't really want to read 3 pages but your typing makes my eyes bleed so hard. I'm having trouble understanding your words because you've never heard of grammar or punctuation. I personally think that you are an immature and I believe OP. People like you should uninstall the game and let the skillful players do their thing.

well if u call yourself a skillfull come and face me mate

defense is hands down the most boring and infuriating thing to ever play i hate it with a passion

you are forced to essentially stand still and are forced to watch for 5 minutes+ (per wave) for enemies to slowly crawl out of their spawns and wait it out

but not only that it its boring and time consuming one little mistake can nuke your defense objective down playig on higher diffs which adds even more boring passiveness to it

and lets not forget at the end of each wave you may go search for stragglers that didnt make it to the pod cos they bugged out

but even more fun is defense with ranged opponents hiding behind cover or running elsewhere taking shots at the pod where as you are forced to relocate to shoot / melee them -  do that 5 times and the pods gone, often times you literally cannot prevent it taking a bit of damage

defense doesnt give you any freedom and takes forever until rewards come in 

i fully support people asking for Mesa in defenses - the REAL PROBLEM is that mesa doesnt get ANYTHING for doing it while everybody gets their geared lvl'd - IF DE would change affinity distribution to be equal across everything equipped AND re-allocates EXP from fully lvl'd gear to non maxed gear everybody would be happy

finaly i see people like you mate who think with brains and not with fingers people like you and me understand how importent time is in ower life and we want to finish boring missions as fast as we can

It s not a topic about who is "right or wrong".

OP was just talking about the situation itself and asked if this attitude/behavior is becoming the common sense in Warframe.

And you are just diving into the role of the victim. fortunately, nobody cares. OP is definitely a nice guy he hasnt mentioned your name anywhere and he does not discredit you. you do it yourself right now.

Please learn proper grammar and punctuation. Thank you in advance.

Yes let's stereotype people that just want loot instead of crappy gameplay.

I agree with you that the guy's stereotyping (I appreciate that when someone's been playing for a while and smelt all the roses but still hasn't got all the stuff, efficiency rightly matters). 

But if the gameplay's "crappy" why play the game at all - what value do the things you can accumulate have, if the gameplay you play with them is "crappy"?  What the hell are you (the general "you", not you personally) doing here?

My opinion is that random PUGs are the best PUGs and give the most rewarding gameplay.  It's precisely when the mission is in danger of going belly-up because of bad players, or bad team composition, that one's skill and abilities as a big, bad vet, are challenged in a way that's actually entertaining.

A Defence without Mesa may take longer, but it can be much, much more entertaining to play through, and an intrinsically more rewarding 20 minutes out of your life.

But actually, a Mesa in the team as such doesn't necessarily make the mission go that much faster.  What makes missions go fast is a good synergy between players and frames, and all players being active and thinking about what they're doing - it makes missions go faster both objectively and subjectively (in the sense that time flies when you're enjoying yourself).

Edited by Omnimorph

OP was just talking about the situation itself and asked if this attitude/behavior is becoming the common sense in Warframe.

And you are just diving into the role of the victim. fortunately, nobody cares. OP is definitely a nice guy he hasnt mentioned your name anywhere and he does not discredit you. you do it yourself right now.

he wrote me in Warfame chat box and i didnt make screen shot if you could see what he said you would not say things like that and yeh my grammar might me bad because im not from England nor from such country which uses english language i sorry for my english but what ever...

It happend with Rhino at some point, it happend with Greedy Pull Mag, and it is happening to Mesa. There will always be something that those who play, not for fun but just because playing, use to make everything easier for them, even if it envolves not playing at all. 

I agree with you that the guy's stereotyping (I appreciate that when someone's been playing for a while and smelt all the roses but still hasn't got all the stuff, efficiency rightly matters). 

But if the gameplay's "crappy" why play the game at all - what value do the things you can accumulate have, if the gameplay you play with them is "crappy"?  What the hell are you (the general "you", not you personally) doing here?

My opinion is that random PUGs are the best PUGs and give the most rewarding gameplay.  It's precisely when the mission is in danger of going belly-up because of bad players, or bad team composition, that one's skill and abilities as a big, bad vet, are challenged in a way that's actually entertaining.

A Defence without Mesa may take longer, but it can be much, much more entertaining to play through, and an intrinsically more rewarding 20 minutes out of your life.

But actually, a Mesa in the team as such doesn't necessarily make the mission go that much faster.  What makes missions go fast is a good synergy between players and frames, and all players being active and thinking about what they're doing - it makes missions go faster both objectively and subjectively (in the sense that time flies when you're enjoying yourself).

I play because I got a good clan, I play because there are friends playing it. I play because even though its bad like cigarettes are bad, its also addicting. 

you wont really find a game without people only going for the max damage, if its call of duty, WOW, Dota, lol Warframe there will always be something that is the best and there will always be people who only wants that.

i personally get bashed alot because i like to play zephyr and noone apparently wants zephyrr.

I love zephyr. It's okay.  <3

You are allowing bias to come into the picture. Just because the OP is putting on a good show about being a victim just as much as the other guy.

also this just in.

The majority of the world doesn't speak english.

Edited by evil_m3nace

Oh god I wish people would stop blaming peoples stupid on mesa. What you encountered was probably a draco fed person. Mesa is and will always be a means to an end! Also what YOU consider fun is just that what YOU consider it to be. Want to know what you do in that situation?! You tell em to deal with it or F*** off! I know the pain of a mesa fed drone interrupting what should be a good game, trust me I know...

Now i'm not specifically aiming this at you OP but people complaining about mesa is almost as old as those that use her. The "legit" players will play how they want, the mesa players will play how they want. The "legit" players don't like how they play so they complain about it feeling good cause they click a few more extra buttons!

There are plenty of ways to get around mesa drones and it's not even that hard. But all these complaints about other people playing how they want to play is just as bad~

and thats my 3¼¢

Edited by DiabolicalHamSandwich

But all these complaints about other people playing how they want to play is just as bad.

That's true, telling other people how to spend their free time is altogether wrong.

However, it speaks to the wellness of the game when 3 out of 4 squad members have nothing to do in a defense mission where a Mesa is present.

It's fair to assume that some newer players, not playing the Mesa, will get the wrong impression of the overall game from that experience.

That's true, telling other people how to spend their free time is altogether wrong.

However, it speaks to the wellness of the game when 3 out of 4 squad members have nothing to do in a defense mission where a Mesa is present.

It's fair to assume that some newer players, not playing the Mesa, will get the wrong impression of the overall game from that experience.

Nope. New players will go, "That frame is awesome, I will go get it now !"

Reading the above messages is hilarious.

First of all the Host should of stated what frames he wanted in the lobby before puting up the key or even in the post he put on recruit tab.

Its your key take resposibility!

And to the guy this post is about you should respected the host for even bringing you in and if you didnt like the set up then you should of just said: This isnt for you and left before wave 5 so they could get another player in.

No need to kick off and start calling names etc... Now people will naturally think of you being a #&#036;&amp;(%.

As for the whole debate about MESA each frame has there perks.

Yes Mesa peacemaker is OP in the early stages of a T3/T4 Defence but in the later / harder waves its practically useless