Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Japan's Response To Usa's Robot Duel Challenge

Soju.

Megabot starting the war:

Japan's response:

USA team Megabot's kickstarter's launch video:

The fight is planned to take place next year, melee combat. Japan's Kurata shows greater promise, for the moment, and is most likely been in development for longer. BUT, since USA team - Megabot launched a kickstarter with a bunch of big technological companies supporting them, they're slowly getting the advantage since their funds is (assuming) bigger.

So.. which side are you on?

Edited by AlphaWolf003

Pfft, until I see them boosting and using Kojima Particles, this ain't no AC.

Shhh, all in due time.

This is just the beginning, my friend.

For reals though, something about this actual "duel" is kinda silly to me.

This is why Japan will lose.

They're worried bout making it look cool.

Well theirs looks cool, AND is functional and shows more promise than the Megabot's one. But, since Megabot (USA team) launched a kickstarter with a bunch of big name companies supporting them, they are getting the advantage... kinda not fair to me.

Like seriously guise, they got NASA into their support, though I'm still siding with Japan 'cus their robots are looking cooler and showing greater promise and 'cus I'm Asian.

Edited by AlphaWolf003

coz murica

This fight would better off be using remote control robots (I think Japan has remote control for their Kurata), since if the pilot is in it, it'd has a high chance to cause harm to the pilot, thus won't show full potentials on both side because they'd probably hold their robot back in a way that it won't harm the pilot inside.

Edited by AlphaWolf003

This fight would better off be using remote control robots (I think Japan has remote control for their Kurata), since if the pilot is in it, it'd has a high chance to cause harm to the pilot, thus won't show full potentials on both side because they'd probably hold their robot back in a way that it won't harm the pilot inside.

No... This is a mech fight. You must be prepared to die.

Team USA is dual pilot. Japan's probably going to remote control theirs.

Their first mech showed is dual pilot, they're going to "upgrade" it however, and remote controlling might be considered an "upgrade" as it means less harm for the pilots. Japan's Kurata got a pilot seat too, and it only requires one, but after watching a few videos of theirs, I'm assuming they can remote control the robots as well, or if not, then it's probably on the way.