Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prisma Shade

-Kryptic

I was pleasantly surprised to find this in Baro's inventory. Just recently I was lamenting that there wasn't a Shade Prime so I could use a reactor on one, and lo and behold Prisma Shade appears. Bought one as soon as I had enough ducats. My only regret is that the stealth ability is outclassed by the Kubrow one, would be nice if they made it more reliable.

What is the point of prisma shade if the activation radius of his ability is the same as normal version??

Shade is not an offensive type sigh.....

I wish I can grab shade and throw at enemies for damage.

Bro. Shade Volleyball? Can we have this? Imagine just plucking your shade out of the air, it being all confused, and chucking it toward a grineer.

Pls.

I take it there will be no Shade Prime then?

And while we are at it, I still feel that DE missed the opportunity to make the Simaris Helios Skin a separate Helios with a stat boost and the ability to use Synthesis scanners to at least do regular scanning (as opposed to having to take both scanners with you).

I take it there will be no Shade Prime then?

And while we are at it, I still feel that DE missed the opportunity to make the Simaris Helios Skin a separate Helios with a stat boost and the ability to use Synthesis scanners to at least do regular scanning (as opposed to having to take both scanners with you).

this needs to be a suggestion. A Simaris helios that uses his scanners. I would spend 100k rep for that.

My prisma shade had that bug at first and then I retried like a few mins later it worked

Lol yeah dude I spent so much time trying to get the colors right on my attachments with the color palette XD but apparently my para head cosmetic (yeah only that) gets the prisma effect directly

Would be nice to have a button where we could equip the default colors of the stuff we get so that we can just copy the colors on attachments and all tho...