Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prisma Shade

-Kryptic

Totally new or just a skin?? Can someone post pics of new items if it looks cool hopefully DE will hold off on consoles random stuff still after this rotation unless they were to include it & we get it sooner thx to randomizer

Totally new or just a skin?? Can someone post pics of new items if it looks cool hopefully DE will hold off on consoles random stuff still after this rotation unless they were to include it & we get it sooner thx to randomizer!!

Also can u post pic of the new Kubrow thing thx

New Kubrow Thing? You mean the Nexus Fur Pattern? Its a repeat, been on Baro before, pretty sure PS4 already has it.

Also I updated my previous post with extra screenshots for people looking for stat differences.

Edited by NovusNova

Oh well reading Dead snacks appernly this sis a prime Kubrow thing so something different I believe as other one was the Nexus Kubrow patterns

New Kubrow Thing? You mean the Nexus Fur Pattern? Its a repeat, been on Baro before, pretty sure PS4 already has it.

Also I updated my previous post with extra screenshots for people looking for stat differences.

Looks like we're heading to having prisma variants of every weapon and sentinel now. That's a lot of plat for slots and a lot of grinding for ducats. I wonder if that's DE's end goal...

Well that, or they don't want to bother making new weapons and reskinning with different stats is easier :) Might happen with the warframes getting Umbra variants. Can't say I'm a big fan of that.

What is the point of prisma shade if the activation radius of his ability is the same as normal version??

Shade is not an offensive type sigh.....

I wish I can grab shade and throw at enemies for damage.

Overall improved stats? 9k mastery? Shinyness?