Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It Is Just Me Or Does The Conclave Standing Gain Feel Amazingly Underwhelming !?!

thebrainbrain

Between getting yourself to the next rank, wanting to buy a few new conclave mods while not neglecting the rest of the game I feel like gaining standing with Teshin takes forever.

Especialy with the mods costing what they do. Syndicate mods cost about 20% of the max standing possible. But the standing gain ist higher with every other sindicate, even simaris.

I feel we need a little more standing per battle or overall cheaper conclave mods

It takes me about 20 minutes to max my Conclave Standing for the day, so I don't feel your pain, exactly.

please share a few tips about how to do it. i've been staying away from that whole part of the game for this very reason. i just look at that 21k cap each day and never feel like i can take the grind so i dont even try it. thank you

Edited by ..atom..

It takes me about 20 minutes to max my Conclave Standing for the day, so I don't feel your pain, exactly.

What in the world are you feeding your frames. TEACH ME MASTER, TEACH MEH ;A; ...

My progress might be just stupidly slow but I have 19000 standig to gain and it takes just so much time.

Edited by thebrainbrain

What's your mastery rank? It takes longer the higher it is.

At MR 19 you can get 20,000 rep a day. Even with me averaging 30-40 kills a game of team annihilation, it still takes me about 2 hours to max that or longer depending on how many times people rage quit and end up dissolving the lobby.

Edited by (PS4)Double991

At MR 19 you can get 20,000 rep a day. Even with me averaging 30-40 kills a game of team annihilation, it still takes me about 2 hours to max that or longer depending on how many times people rage quit and end up dissolving the lobby.

this. for a while i tried playing pvp each day but never managed to complete a tour or whatever because of constant disconnections. makes the whole thing very confusing and eventually i got fed up and decided to try it again when they fix this. do you even get the mission complete screen in pvp? im asking because i never got there even tho i really tried

There's always that one host that leaves and causes the whole lobby to break down so no one gets their rep.

how is this not fixed yet? makes pvp unplayable for me. i never got mission complete can you imagine? and i really tried to. i used to play the old dark sector pvp and enjoyed it alot.

I'm Mastery Rank 19.

A Cephalon Capture takes me on average 2 minutes to complete.

This gives me 1.4-1.9 reputation.

I'm Mastery Rank 19.

yeah but how do you actually do it? whenever i try it takes much longer and at the end of it i get DC and lose everything.

yeah but how do you actually do it? whenever i try it takes much longer and at the end of it i get DC and lose everything.

Rush the Cephalon, take it, rush the person that took your Cephalon (if applicable), kill them, return the Cephalon, repeat.

I've lost maybe 1 match in the past month of doing Conclave daily.

Perhaps this may just be the players on PS4, but I find it incredibly easy.

I tend to play with a buddy or two, so voice communication helps, I suppose.

like i posted before i'm on PC and even tho i tried alot and i'm not bad at pvp i haven't been able to complete a match yet because of disconnection issues. also i believe on pc the arena is a bit more competitive so matches here take longer.

I'm Mastery Rank 19.

This gives me 1.4-1.9 reputation.

2 Minute Cephalon Captures working as intended, Remember you heard it here first guys.

#ModsRepresentingDE saying smart stuff

Seriously what makes you think that this is the intended pace of the gamemode?

Also did you ever try Annihilation? The Standing gain is abysmal.

Not to mention that getting someone that doesn't want to be caught/fight in Parcour2.0 is ridiculous (yeah Coptering was already bad but parkour 2.0 now also adds unlimited verticality)

Not to worry though PC Community got it figured out: After the great exploit by opening a private conclave game and just taking and returning the ceph with your buddy (let's remember this in all its pre-bugfixed glory) now you just capture it.

Switching Matchmaking to the opposite end of the world enables you to create private games to your hearts content, smile with glee while you complete the stupid missions with your bestestest friends.

Edited by Cool3303

2 Minute Cephalon Captures working as intended, Remember you heard it here first guys.

#ModsRepresentingDE saying smart stuff

Seriously what makes you think that this is the intended pace of the gamemode?

Also did you ever try Annihilation? The Standing gain is abysmal.

Not to mention that getting someone that doesn't want to be caught/fight in Parcour2.0 is ridiculous (yeah Coptering was already bad but parkour 2.0 now also adds unlimited verticality)

Not to worry though PC Community got it figured out: After the great exploit by opening a private conclave game and just taking and returning the ceph with your buddy (let's remember this in all its pre-bugfixed glory) now you just capture it.

Switching Matchmaking to the opposite end of the world enables you to create private games to your hearts content, smile with glee while you complete the stupid missions with your bestestest friends.

1) Who said I represented DE?

2) When did I say these capture times were what DE intended? How am I to know?

I said my piece, and you said yours, but it could be done with significantly less sarcasm and venom.

---

Yes, I tried Team Annihilation, actually, though no one seems to play normal Annihilation, or, at least, that I can connect to.

2.5k, I believe it was, the normal standing gain per match, for me.

If I remember correctly, that's about a 10-15 minute match to complete to 50 kils, meaning it would be around 2.5 to 4x slower than Cephalon Capture.

Sorry for being so salty...Those green names + the really screwed up conclave progression are stressing me out.

Yes, I tried Team Annihilation, actually, though no one seems to play normal Annihilation, or, at least, that I can connect to.
2.5k, I believe it was, the normal standing gain per match, for me.
If I remember correctly, that's about a 10-15 minute match to complete to 50 kils, meaning it would be around 2.5 to 4x slower than Cephalon Capture.

Weird I have never once seen more than 1.8k Standing as reward.
However different plattforms/patch difference + exp booster/bonus weekend?

Edited by Cool3303