Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It Is Just Me Or Does The Conclave Standing Gain Feel Amazingly Underwhelming !?!

thebrainbrain

This is how much I get for a 10 minutes match: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/421438228652566228/EBE32B8E9C1E086F1CE2EDA144ECD66057F77139/

With my 20000 maximum rep per day it will take me 307 minutes to get max reputation or 5 hours.

Really? That low? That's incredibly low.

I should go back into Team Annihilation when my reputation resets and test that out...

This is how much I get for a 10 minutes match: http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/421438228652566228/EBE32B8E9C1E086F1CE2EDA144ECD66057F77139/

With my 20000 maximum rep per day it will take me 307 minutes to get max reputation or 5 hours.

The rep gain in there is based on a mix of your kill count and oro collected. 6 kills and 5 oro will not get you a lot of rep.

32zu9v5.jpg

With that said, the rate is still terrible. 

Sure, if I played every game against MR0.

They weren't MR 0 I assure you. But that wasn't the point at all.

Even if I get 50 kills a game, you can agree that the rep earned is quite low for the amount of effort.

I believe the game you showed, illustrates another problem. If everyone is constantly running away, then no one gets enough kills to get rep and the game drags on. ( I'm assuming that's what happened, because that's what it looks like when it happens to me. If i'm wrong feel free to correct me.) Everyone loses in that scenario.

Edited by (PS4)Double991