The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Prime You`d Like To Have Its Gold Colorable Next?

Bizzaro21

Nyx, Dakra, Lex, Boar.

+ All frames and weapons.

Anyone who want gold parts can keep it, but I absolutely hate it. Tenno are ninjas after all, they must be hardly noticeable shadow walkers, not sparkling clowns, This is why I sold my mag prime and ember prime.

None no Prime Gold Should be Colorable there a special weapon & frame so no coloring a Prime Weapon & frame that's why they have Gold. There special & should remain that way.

I hate that I cannot color the green part of Ash Immortal Skin for ash prime without coloring the gold.

I'm sorry but this is why gold shouldn't be Colorable because it takes away from certain parts of a frame that can make it look good.

& allowing the gold to be colored ruined the whole purpose of the primes now I refuse to use immortal skin on Ash Prime thx to the green pants color being in 4th spot to where I'd lose the gold if I colored it. No thx u plz revert it back

As Far A I'm concerned DE really needs to revert the Changes back to where gold is not colorable.

Because it's simply messing up my Primes color schemes I think Primes needs to separate themselves from regular weapons

People coloring there Primes gold ruins the prime in em & makes there primes look very ugly

I always color my Primes except 4 the gold parts i will never ever color them

Some people have very ugly color schemes & I can't stand looking at there ugly pathetic color schemes

Sorry but a prime is ment to be prime & the gold is there 4 a reasonable. Because it's a prime if you can't keep ur prime gold my advice don't own any primes.

Hopefully DE will one day Revert the changes & force us all to use the prime gold like it was ment to be.

Makes me sick seeing people using a pink green or blue soma prime 4 example sorry but that's no prime unless it's gold if u want to color ur soma use the original one then.. or if needed if people want to use ugly color schemes then when they use say a lime screen a pink or a some if the goofy colors in this game

it should change the name of there prime Frame or weapon to something like ugly Nova Prime Or Ugly Nova. Very Ugly Soma Prime or Ugly Soma for example put the ugly nasty or yuky Color in from of the prime there using & remove the prime from its nane & take away all the improved Stats since they used an ugly color or colored the gold in general it's no longer a prime so it shouldn't act or be named 1 based on removing of the gold so

Plz Delete this thread we don't need anymore Primes being colorable as it just destroys the whole concept unless people get better taste 4 colors time to revert the changes for the better of warframe thx u... good day..

Edited by (PS4)ChiefsFury1984

None no Prime Gold Should be Colorable there a special weapon & frame so no coloring a Prime Weapon & frame that's why they have Gold. There special & should remain that way.

I hate that I cannot color the green part of Ash Immortal Skin for ash prime without coloring the gold.

I'm sorry but this is why gold shouldn't be Colorable because it takes away from certain parts of a frame that can make it look good.

& allowing the gold to be colored ruined the whole purpose of the primes now I refuse to use immortal skin on Ash Prime thx to the green pants color being in 4th spot to where I'd lose the gold if I colored it. No thx u plz revert it back

As Far A I'm concerned DE really needs to revert the Changes back to where gold is not colorable.

Because it's simply messing up my Primes color schemes I think Primes needs to separate themselves from regular weapons

People coloring there Primes gold ruins the prime in em & makes there primes look very ugly

I always color my Primes except 4 the gold parts i will never ever color them

Some people have very ugly color schemes & I can't stand looking at there ugly pathetic color schemes

Sorry but a prime is ment to be prime & the gold is there 4 a reasonable. Because it's a prime if you can't keep ur prime gold my advice don't own any primes.

Hopefully DE will one day Revert the changes & force us all to use the prime gold like it was ment to be.

Makes me sick seeing people using a pink green or blue soma prime 4 example sorry but that's no prime unless it's gold if u want to color ur soma use the original one then.. or if needed if people want to use ugly color schemes then when they use say a lime screen a pink or a some if the goofy colors in this game

it should change the name of there prime Frame or weapon to something like ugly Nova Prime Or Ugly Nova. Very Ugly Soma Prime or Ugly Soma for example put the ugly nasty or yuky Color in from of the prime there using & remove the prime from its nane & take away all the improved Stats since they used an ugly color or colored the gold in general it's no longer a prime so it shouldn't act or be named 1 based on removing of the gold so

Plz Delete this thread we don't need anymore Primes being colorable as it just destroys the whole concept unless people get better taste 4 colors time to revert the changes for the better of warframe thx u... good day..

if primes has no stat advantage, i`d never bother farming them, also, the part where u say you can`t *laugh* stand the look of colorful soma or primes, this isn`t at all your business.

also, where u state that prime is gold, use default color. and prime isn`t necessarily gold, prime is just a warframe that looks like utter S#&$ but is better in stats and gets power in void and derelict for free

also, the more customization the better

i can`t at all understand why people want to have things decided for them instead of deciding themselves, u want gold simply put gold, also, u said that now u refuse to use immortal skins on them, correct me if i`m wrong, immortal skins REMOVE the gold you are crying about

and you say u hate using green on ash as it changes the gold, u realize there are 3 other slots where u can put green as u like without removing gold, right?

also, u say "Plz Delete this thread we don't need anymore Primes being colorable as it just destroys the whole concept unless people get better taste 4 colors time to revert the changes for the better of warframe" you don`t get to decide what is the better of warframe alone, that is the community`s job as a whole, and, why do u assume people have bad taste for colours? if we`re playing it so, I find your opinions about primes crappier than chroma`s appearance *pun intended*

and it doesn`t at all destroy the concept, it reinforces it, i mean, IRL, just imagine with me for a sec here, u have something that has a gold part in it, why won`t i be able to spray it in another color if i want to?

I understand you want your gold, it`s your opinion, but please post more respectively make it constructive, cuz right now, your post is what needs to be removed not my thread

good day to you too...

Actually the green I'm referring too is Under the pants of Ash Immortal Skin I'm wanting to add the Red,White &Black to the immortal Skin without removing the Gold from ash prime. It's by far the best immortal skin in the game!!!

But because the Taint #4 is the Gold Aera & effects part of Ash p body I refuse to color it

I don't have this issue with Nova Prime Or the other primes when using immortal skins only ash prime...

If I could remove the green & replace it with Black without effecting the gold parts then I can justify being ok with color schemes being changed

But the fact DE can't even get this right & refuses to fix it makes me not enjoy seeing primes being colorable.

If DE made the gold a separate Aera for gold only without messing up the color schemes I like using then I'm cool with changing the colors around because I wouldn't tinker with the gold

I hope DE fixes this because right now It's ruining primes

& yes people have poor taste in color schemes when they go around using lime green & some of the ugliest colors in WF

& it is my business when I'm the one that has to play with people who use these ugly colors there a lot of cool color schemes too

But some people taste Is a little as out of line & can't help but see it when there moving around everywhere & the colors are so bright u can't help but see its ugliesness

Meanwhile hopefully DE fixes the ash immortal skin issue thx

Edited by (PS4)ChiefsFury1984

Actually the green I'm referring too is Under the pants of Ash Immortal Skin I'm wanting to add the Red,White &Black to the immortal Skin without removing the Gold from ash prime. It's by far the best immortal skin in the game!!!

But because the Taint #4 is the Gold Aera & effects part of Ash p body I refuse to color it

I don't have this issue with Nova Prime Or the other primes when using immortal skins only ash prime...

If I could remove the green & replace it with Black without effecting the gold parts then I can justify being ok with color schemes being changed

But the fact DE can't even get this right & refuses to fix it makes me not enjoy seeing primes being colorable.

If DE made the gold a separate Aera for gold only without messing up the color schemes I like using then I'm cool with changing the colors around because I wouldn't tinker with the gold

I hope DE fixes this because right now It's ruining primes

& yes people have poor taste in color schemes when they go around using lime green & some of the ugliest colors in WF

& it is my business when I'm the one that has to play with people who use these ugly colors there a lot of cool color schemes too

But some people taste Is a little as out of line & can't help but see it when there moving around everywhere & the colors are so bright u can't help but see its ugliesness

Meanwhile hopefully DE fixes the ash immortal skin issue thx

ash prime`s appearance needs an overhaul i`ll give u that, the horrible grey should go, but i still insist it isn`t your business if your team looks like S#&$, you`re here to play with them not criticize their looks, as long as it won`t affect your/their gameplay, leave that aside

if u dislike their appearance just get along, you`re not forced to comment on it or stare at it, i recommend u focus on the enemies and objectives instead of your team mates` color schemes

the gold slot idea has been mentioned a bunch of times, but no interest has been shown towards the idea, so it`s unlikely to have them added