The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Login Failed. Check Your Info. (Xbox Warframe Issues)

(XBOX)CDS x ST3LTHA x

look seriously are any of you game developers or know anything of game design??

The fact we're not game developers has nothing to do with it , at the moment we have heard nothing from DE about the issue it would give us a little peace of mind to know that they are aware of the problem and might be working on it . But i do agree people are getting too hyper about the problem , and before anyone moans at me that there boosters are going to waste , i too have boosters on i dont like them being wasted like this but there is nothing that can be done about it .

Hey, Is there and moderator looking at these Forums? So

Till can not log in on xb1! Not a single DE mod or tech has said a word to us supporters!! Soo many people are posting about the problem but The Game Dev or Techs dont even bother on telling us or warn us that they are working on fixing the problem! I personaly feel like they dont care as much for their consol games as they do for PC, but that is my opinion. it would be nice to know something is going to be done!

Hey, Is there and moderator looking at these Forums? So

Till can not log in on xb1! Not a single DE mod or tech has said a word to us supporters!! Soo many people are posting about the problem but The Game Dev or Techs dont even bother on telling us or warn us that they are working on fixing the problem! I personaly feel like they dont care as much for their consol games as they do for PC, but that is my opinion. it would be nice to know something is going to be done!

Looks like someone never read the user agreement where it states all platinum purchases are non refundable and are you are liable for the purchases whether or not you authorized it. Stop the entitlement please. Nobody is owed anything. Again, not the end of the world. This is getting really out of hand and sad at this point. Carry on.

What are you talking about. I'm not referring to being OWED anything. Im saying  they should do something to say sorry. The problem is it's NO LONGER ON XBL it is all DE. When sony got hacked it wasnt in the TERMS of service to refund people and give them 2 games for free. how ever they did because they APPRECIATED their fan/players/gamers.

Im asking for something similar.

You are doing exactly what I am saying SHOULD STOP. Stop defending bad service. Seriously, otherwise it will continue. Just as someone said before. If it was a new item in the market place it would be announced withing minutes. Take the same time and update your players about why they cant play a game that they support.

Also this game may be free to play but it isnt FREE to Maintain. So lets see who will win between people like you stating you don't have to spend money on this game and people who do spend money. I bet 99.999% of the time DE will take the money spenders side.

The fact that you are on this forum reading through 6 pages of comments means you too have NOT been informed. So sir, the moment you responded, means you too are in the same situation as us all.

This is not the first time this has happened, and it's not going to be the last.

All I gotta say is that DE should recognize that many of us have invested thousands of hours of our leisure time playing their game and should give us frequent updates. I would be happy with an hourly "still working on it". And have this update here, on this, the flippin warframe site, not some twitter account that I have never in my life seen or used.

This has been an issue for at least 18hrs. Once it's fixed, I'll forget all about it. :-P

DE needs to work on their communication skills, I have no doubt that a couple people are going to say screw this game because the makers can't even take 5 minutes out of their day to let us know anything. Heck I would have bought both prestige packs yesterday if I could freaking log in.

GET TO WORK GUYS, YOUR LOOSING MONEY!

I got up this morning with high hopes that it would be fixed because I just got three new warframes hydroid, ember p, and was finishing lvlin up my rhino p but got the same login error I had yesterday so I figured out what happened the corpus and grineer made a packed to take out the tenno before they continue their pursuit for galactic domination.

they might have got us down for now but will be back sooner than they think.

lol its hard to keep a positive attitude when this happens

hahah this is so funny people are running around freaking out like chickens with there heads cut off cause WF is down for a bit so what get over it this happens from time to time and wasting a few hrs on youre "boosters" doesnt automatically mean were entitled to refunds its a game u guys are acting like its the end of the world i have booster being wasted but im not crying for a refund ill just farm void for more prime sets and sell them and buy more boosters see easy fix and honestly trying to quit over a few hrs of down go ahead quit no one cares about your threats u guys make it sound like warframe is always down always complaining grow up and get over it this problem happens