The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

100 Forma Braton Vandal

SolaireTheSunWalker

H3A6TLE.jpg

Thanks to Celestics to help for leveling  and Artorias_Knight for gifting 10 forma,this took about 5 days of straight leveling but totally worth it 

i feel only embarassed that most of the weapons are developed so badly that many formas are needed =:P

then we come to the point of "USEFUL", as well as i think this is not the thread for easy truth ^^)

yeah, follow every step the devs give you or feed you with, thats why they dont change ... i dont follow everything they give, really not ... im thankful for the continous check on us players how stupid we are finally ... we can learn out of this matter of fact ... or not ... we all are free to do what we want (=

Edited by LEEV_

Honestly, I think that being able to forma your weapon 100 times shouldn't be avalible so easily. Why? Because it would take like 20 formas to get your desired mod slot build. I say that they should add more perks to forma application.

Like bonus stats or some glow effects after you hit certain number of forma stars.

Edited by Deshiel

WHY NOT?

Because it grants no benefits and takes up time and/or money with no return.

I mean, OP obviously had fun doing it, so for him personally there was a return there and clearly he doesn't feel like it was wasted time.

But to me it's no different than planting a tree, then chopping it down, digging up the stump and then planting another one.  Sure, if I enjoyed planting trees you could argue it was fun.....but it was also wasteful and pointless.

But guys, this is a video game.....why so much hate against someone else wasting their time?  LOL

Glad you had fun OP, you are a crazy person, but then again aren't we all.  LMAO

Edited by Thumper3

The first thing that pop on my minf was: whathell this guy did it? What is his problem???

BUT...

You leveled it all with friends ??? If yes it probably was fun as hell.

If you made it alone you are a no social life dude.( in this case: welcome!!!)

I want to congratulate you but the pain of not being able to decently forma a bunch of weapons because neurodes is very hard to drop on me, and yet you do this to all that forma T__T

Still, gewd job i suppose. DE should give you an award or something. Like a real physical forma trophy.