Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Restricted From Trading

xJet

Question

16 answers to this question

Support will take awhile to respond, they work on a priority basis and they're swamped last I heard.  (FYI - don't make multiple tickets about the same thing.)

If you're under MR2, you don't have access to your daily trades yet.  If you just hit MR 2, I think there's a 24 hour wait period/server reset required before you can trade.  If you're over MR 2, you'll have to wait for Support to get back to you,

These automatic bans also got a friend of mine to leave warframe, since they ban without reason and take forever to answer the ticket. They really need to take a serious look on that.

One of my friends is on day 20 with no response as to why he was even banned. A serious look is definitely needed since account issues shouldn't take this long to resolve.

My main has been banned for 3 weeks now with no word from support. They'll close tickets on this account within 2 hours telling me to make tickets on my other account, but they won't answer on my main.

Hell, when I asked for a refund to the Prime Access I bought 2 weeks before the ban, it took them 4 GOD DAMN MINUTES to send me a response telling me they couldn't send refunds to banned accounts, but it's been 3 WEEKS without a even telling me why I was banned.

Edit: Sorry about the bit of rage, but this is ridiculous and I shouldn't have to put up with bull like this.

Edit 2: Aw, Raitlor, takin' care of me on the forums.

Edited by Solo-Smurf

I am seriously thinking to leave, i've been banned without any good reasons. Support doesn't give me any answer, admins are disappeared. No words on why i was banned, no response from the support after 17 days. Nothing. This game without trading is a really pain in the &#! (thanks rng). Could i know the reasons why i am banned? Apparently no. After all i am a normal player, who cares me. Thank you very much warframe. Sorry for the rage but i am really pissed off. 

Have you traded more than 10 times that day?

BOTH OF MY ACCOUNTS WERE BANNED I HAD OVER 3K WORTH OF PLAT ON THEM PLUS I HAD OVER 20K PLAT WORTH OF ITEAMS SUCK AS MODS AND PRISMA WEPONS

did you trade items / use the account as a bank for another account of yours? I think that is against the rules

If your account has been banned, restricted from trading or from chat, you will need to contact and wait for support to reply to the ticket you submitted.

Whether you have or haven't done anything to warrant being restricted from trading is not something for us to decide; that decision and judgement rests with support staff.

The forums aren't able to help you with these issues, sorry.