Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Destiny: The Taken King

Shreiko

How much is this patch going to cost you kids? $59.99 again?

I have to question the logic of someone who clicks on and comments on a thread that was clearly about something they don't care about at all.

Not speaking for good sir bear, but I'm here because I live here...

Edited by Archistopheles

I really should stop listening to people talk about this game. It's always so cancerous

I already plan on making my own decision, but it's baffling that people have to spend so much time defending the game or endlessly hating on it instead of doing something productive, like crashing this plane.

It's all like "hey guis look at me I like/don't like this thing, you should like/dislike this thing too ok"

Edited by AdunSaveMe

I really should stop listening to people talk about this game. It's always so cancerous

I already plan on making my own decision, but it's baffling that people have to spend so much time defending the game or endlessly hating on it instead of doing something productive, like crashing this plane.

It's all like "hey guis look at me I like/don't like this thing, you should like/dislike this thing too ok"

Such is the nature of AAA games with a split in their community.

I've learned to just deal with it.

I'm sad that everyone who got me into that game powered through the content and then stopped playing before I got halfway through the beginners stuff.  .-.

$60.00 for the game, $60.00 for Xbox Gold to play with them and then BAM, ghost town.

I'm sad that everyone who got me into that game powered through the content and then stopped playing before I got halfway through the beginners stuff.  .-.

$60.00 for the game, $60.00 for Xbox Gold to play with them and then BAM, ghost town.

If I weren't playing on PS4 I'd gladly help you out. :/

Nothing actually. 

You're only paying if you want to do content specifically involving the Taken King.

Said content is $40.

That's the problem I have.

A new player can buy the "legendary" edition for $60 from amazon. Said edition comes with everything. However, if you're a loyal player, and buy everything day one.. What are you up to at this point? $200? (not including multiplayer sub fees, leave them out)

My money will remain in my wallet until it's out and we hear if it takes more than 6 hours to blow through the content and be exactly where I am in Destiny now, bored looking at all the fully rendered stuff around the map that we just don't have access to.  The turn back or die warning is not nearly as annoying as the invisible roof.  It's such a tiny game...

Not to say the game play isn't good, but it's just so empty.  Destiny 2 will have to have true open worlds for me to give a toss about it.

That's the problem I have.

A new player can buy the "legendary" edition for $60 from amazon. Said edition comes with everything. However, if you're a loyal player, and buy everything day one.. What are you up to at this point? $200? (not including multiplayer sub fees, leave them out)

I payed $35 for the base game about a month after it's release, got the season pass ($30), and I'm getting TTK ($40).

I'm at about $105 as of now. You could tack on an extra $35 for anyone who got the game on day one and maybe got the packs individually.

I'm not factoring in for those who bought the Collector's Edition of the game when it was released. That was absurdly overpriced to begin with.

How much is this patch going to cost you kids? $59.99 again?

I have to question the logic of someone who clicks on and comments on a thread that was clearly about something they don't care about at all.

I mean, it's your time. Feel free to waste it how you see fit.

Not speaking for good sir bear, but I'm here because I live here...

as for me...

Yeah, I couldn't give less of a crap.