The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Service Announcment To All Mesa's, From A Trinity

Mechanical_Viking

So tonight I ran a Draco with 2 mesa's and ran trinity, the mesa's spent the whole time yelling at me for energy. I was wonder why they kept running out when I was spamming EV constantly until I realized the mesa's where staying in peacemaker the whole time!!

Which brings me to my point. A trinity player's #1 complaint against mesa's is them complaining about not having energy when they wont come out of peacemaker.

So REMEMBER mesa's while in peacemaker you CANNOT gain energy from EV. I can spam EV all day long but if you are in peacemaker you wont get any energy. 

You need to come out of peacemaker fairly often for a couple of seconds so you get the energy.

How much would you know about playing if all you ever did was press 4 and nuke the map all while surfing the internet?

Errr ... what?

OP is pointing out that Mesa cannot gain energy from EV while in Peacemaker. Building duration on Trinity or Mesa does not change this fact at all, nor does it help. An EV Trinity always wants negative duration so that energy is siphoned as fast as possible. Duration for Peacemaker spamming Mesa makes no difference, as Peacemaker is not affected by duration.

he is telling us to git gud, instead of a peacemaker build to go with a 2 and 3 build for mesa and a blessing build for trin

PSA:The more you whine about your methods of game-avoidant XP exploiting, the closer DE gets to crushing your meaningless lives in Draco.

But I do have an alternative for you. I heard there is this game called Warframe, where you can be an awesome space ninja with a sandbox arsenal and lots of powers and mods to experiment with. You should give it a try.

this

But Mesa can Recieve Energy Orbs Via Carrier Vacuum, it still picks up energy wierdly enough.

Yep.  Mesa gains energy from Orbs but not Trins abilities or pads.  Same goes for Banshee's ult, she can get more energy from orbs but not pads or Trinity.

So tonight I ran a Draco with 2 mesa's and ran trinity, the mesa's spent the whole time yelling at me for energy. I was wonder why they kept running out when I was spamming EV constantly until I realized the mesa's where staying in peacemaker the whole time!!

Which brings me to my point. A trinity player's #1 complaint against mesa's is them complaining about not having energy when they wont come out of peacemaker.

So REMEMBER mesa's while in peacemaker you CANNOT gain energy from EV. I can spam EV all day long but if you are in peacemaker you wont get any energy. 

You need to come out of peacemaker fairly often for a couple of seconds so you get the energy.

I lol at this so much, because it is dead on with 99% of the games I do in Draco... Some mesa's are even Diva Queens and leave after first round, "Because Trinity sux w0nt giv3s 3n3rgy!".... Fail.

And what´s the point of this thread? 

Do you really think they are reading this thread and realizing their mistake if they aren´t able to realize it while playing?

Hence the announcement to -all- Mesa players. Not just them. If you can help a few now, then you can help a multitude down the line.