Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Health/shield Inconsistencies

Oishii

It could have been an unintentional change. Keep in mind that programming can be unpredictable, and this can be one of them.

Lets hope one of the devs comes by and give some word about this.

I remember when the Kubrows had a strange bug even though the patch notes didn't even mentioned any Kubrow mechanics...it would be not the first time they change anything without a notice on the notes - and that somehow caused Archwings' stats don't scale anymore.

People get downed very often now in archwing missions

It seems that with all the archwings, despite having the mods for health and shield, have been significantly decreased after the latest fix. 

nsCCdtF.jpg

Itzal is rather squishy but these stats are far too low than from what I remember getting before. The same is true for all other archwings. 

These are the actual stats that we get in missions as well.

Edited by FaintestAura

Getting it on my eltryon and itzal. Boths health and energy and shields are all cut in half...what a wonderful surprise to log into tonight. Please fix DE.

Edit: Also seems energy efficiency mod has no toll on abilities, energy consumption is ridiculously high even for blink

Edited by Cmdr-A

So, correct me if I'm really off here... But I noticed this the moment I launched an AW mission today that my maxed Itzal only had 500 health and 440 shields with Shield and HP mods equipped (200 shields and 200 hp without mods) . This is opposed to it supposed to be having 600 health and 600 shields at level 30 without any mods attached (confirmed from wiki).

The same seems to be the case with the other archwings (checked all of them). They appear to only have their base stats now. Stats they should have gained during leveling up has been removed. Does seem like an unintentional bug that happened on Hotfix 17.2.3.

Caelus is a massacre. DE pls fix.

Edited by ZedSaint