Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Health/shield Inconsistencies

Oishii

I have a theory and have whispered you in-game to test. It involves using a Revive in co-op, I don't want anyone to 'spend' a Revive to test a bug so I'll need a partner.

Theory confirmed.

gj

nice bug btw

Edited by Tsoe

I have a theory and have whispered you in-game to test. It involves using a Revive in co-op, I don't want anyone to 'spend' a Revive to test a bug so I'll need a partner.

Theory confirmed.

Ah, whoops, sorry about that - was AFK!

That said, it's great that you found this so fast. So Revives have been applying the wrong health values? Interesting.

EDIT: This may be a glitch, but it gives me an idea. What if reviving actually did make you a little stronger every time, with a value that goes up the lower your revive count gets, and lasts until the daily reset? Nothing game-breaking, but a significant survivability boost, just to spice things up  - you COULD gamble and die on purpose to power yourself up, but with the tradeoff of having no safety net until the next day, but at other times, it would simply mean you might not go down quite as easily the next time, that a more desperate Tenno fights and clings to life harder.

Edited by FelisImpurrator

That said, it's great that you found this so fast. So Revives have been applying the wrong health values? Interesting.

EDIT: This may be a glitch, but it gives me an idea. What if reviving actually did make you a little stronger every time, with a value that goes up the lower your revive count gets, and lasts until the daily reset? Nothing game-breaking, but a significant survivability boost, just to spice things up  - you COULD gamble and die on purpose to power yourself up, but with the tradeoff of having no safety net until the next day, but at other times, it would simply mean you might not go down quite as easily the next time, that a more desperate Tenno fights and clings to life harder.

Nice idea from a bug. lol

But what about Arcane Revives? They can be used in every mission and recharge after it.

But what about Arcane Revives? They can be used in every mission and recharge after it.

Ah, nuts. I didn't actually know about this. I'm not sure it's a problem, though - either you get two extra boost stages, or they don't give buffs. If you actually HAVE two maxed arcanes on your gear, that's a significant investment. The (formerly) finalized iteration of my idea involved revives being craftable already, though.