The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Would You Describe The Majority Of Warframe Weapons...

VocalMagic

Fodder ~ some are useable fodder but others you feel dirty for even using by mistake.

It astounds me how many people don't even read the first three words of the OP...

The greater bulk of the crap weapons in this game doesn't necessitate the need of faffing about with a video when words will do.

Edited by AzureTerra

Just for you

気持ち悪い字幕!

On topic, Boring~ I hardly use half my weapons, but the ones I use are either for damage when I'm farming stuff, or sheer fun. A good portion of the weapons I use for being fun even if they're useless. The ones I don't use are generally because they're not fun, not because they don't deal damage.

Edited by Acaelus

one word? prolly 'boring'

hate lame copy-paste jobs like the dozen almost identical rifles/swords/sidearms/dual pistols/etc

REALLY sad when new stuff like the gammacor gets ingame only to have it be another boring short range beam weapon instead of like a mega-man pulse buster or something =/ [at least the amprex/glaxion/phage all do something a lil different to mix it up]

a LOT of MR fodder sadly

but then again i do luv the occasional few, like the glaive and the dread and the despair, and recently im enjoying the karyst

back in the day i really liked the latrons and the penta and any other weapon type that was at one point a new/unique standout from the rest

in all honestly WF has plenty of different weapons and not everything is for everyone, so one persons trash might be another persons treasure [not taking into account high-tier performers vs low-tiers, which is another issue entirely, and possibly completely intentional]

Edited by CY13ERPUNK