The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Definition Of True Pain.....

(XBOX)G R A V O C

I was pretty lucky with Archwing RNG until I decided to finish off all the AW items and hunt down the Onorix blades.. Suffice to say it took me atleast 50 4 round runs on Erpo - Earth to get the 2 blades.... I have crates filled with handles though...

Archwing is already grindy as hell...in addition to that they thought it was fun to only have like 3 mission types for it and then make almost all of the gear farmable gear with at least 1 part of each weapon being rare as hell just so we get that Void feeling without the actual feeling of being rewarded. 

Archwing is terrible design through and through....Don't get me wrong...I like the flying and combat...but that only accounts for a part of archwing. 

-Balance
-Loot
-Variety
-Long Term happiness

All those are a mess.

Edited by Shehriazad

You people are misusing and over-using that image. Drop RATES are not RNG controlled and can be readjusted.

Image is used correctly. They definitely use random number generation to determine what drop is given. Just because you can adjust the rate, doesn't remove the RNG. To put it in very simple terms, it works like this:

Random number generator picks a number between 1 - 100.

If random number is 1-10, you get super rare item

If random number is between 11-30, you get uncommon item.

If random number is between 31-100, you get common item.

Still definitely RNG involved.

Image is used correctly. They definitely use random number generation to determine what drop is given. Just because you can adjust the rate, doesn't remove the RNG. To put it in very simple terms, it works like this:

Random number generator picks a number between 1 - 100.

If random number is 1-10, you get super rare item

If random number is between 11-30, you get uncommon item.

If random number is between 31-100, you get common item.

Still definitely RNG involved.

I didn't say that RNG is not involved in the actual drop, but the issue here is clearly the drop rates not the randomness of said drops. 

Ergo, a picture dismissing the post as the randomness of a random number generator, which is what this image represents, is not applicable.  As such, the image is misused.

I didn't say that RNG is not involved in the actual drop, but the issue here is clearly the drop rates not the randomness of said drops. 

Ergo, a picture dismissing the post as the randomness of a random number generator, which is what this image represents, is not applicable.  As such, the image is misused.

But the image is applicable. For example, when I farmed the Corvas, I got all the parts fairly quickly. In fact, I don't remember having any issue with Corvas. So the image is valid in this situation. The drop rates don't vary much between Corvas Stock, Barrel and Reciever. This is clearly a matter of RNG. 

Though I will concede that the image is over-used and misused in some situations, this is not one of those situations. I can understand the frustration in seeing it.

thats painfull yes but it dosen't require you to do a game mode that you hate with passion (interception) to meaby get the key you want (1st slot machine) to go in the void (2e slot machine) solo since its doable to get 3 orokin cell at 5,10, 1 orthos bp, 1 ember chassis, 3 more orokin cell, 3 uncommon core, 1 forma bp and finaly 1 braton bp.

All i wanted was those wing wich i end up buying for 10 plat and a scattered justice.

in arsewing you go in and thats about it still pretty painfull anyway

Ergo, a picture dismissing the post as the randomness of a random number generator, which is what this image represents, is not applicable. As such, the image is misused.

So basically if it said drop rates instead of rng you'd be okay? Sheesh. People like you really get on my nerves in the forum. You didn't add to discussion. You didn't say anything positive. Just don't comment. If he wants to use it let him use it. Get over yourself.

Do you understand the irony of your post?

Oh wow so no one can tell you you're being a $&*^? I add to discussions everytime I post. You're the type of person who when someone has an idea says that's stupid and dismisses it, without saying anything constructive so yeah there's nothing positive to say to you.

I have 9 Corvas Barrels already before this mission... Still 0-0 on stock and receiver...

ARCHWING IS NOT FUN. ARCHWING IS TORTURE AND PAIN!!!! GAH!!!

Back on topic, if you think archwing is that bad why are you farming an archwing weapon.  And a pretty bad one at that.

Just don't and save yourself the aggravation.

I have 9 Corvas Barrels already before this mission... Still 0-0 on stock and receiver...

ARCHWING IS NOT FUN. ARCHWING IS TORTURE AND PAIN!!!! GAH!!!

Haha, man.... I've been farming Onorix since archwing came out, and I build every spare Corvas I get, so far I have... 4? and could make like 3 more if I had been in void recently. Good luck with your horrible archwing luck, maybe you should come with me so corvas will leave the loot table.

Back on topic, if you think archwing is that bad why are you farming an archwing weapon.  And a pretty bad one at that.

Just don't and save yourself the aggravation.

Probably mastery. Archwing is the final frontier for getting your last bit of mastery.
Edited by NearoC

Oh wow so no one can tell you you're being a $&*^? I add to discussions everytime I post. You're the type of person who when someone has an idea says that's stupid and dismisses it, without saying anything constructive so yeah there's nothing positive to say to you.

except for those two times in a row you didn't lol.... On topic archwing's drop tables definitely suck and are way too crowded. Took me far too long to get the fluctus limbs because erpo is just so damn crowded with drops on rot C. Either move some of them to a different rotation or add another interception map n move some to that. Especially since mid level archwing int doesn't really exist. Either you go fight Caelus and struggle(unless you be like I got Elytron with maxed shields n health plus an OP centaur ofc) or you go fight erpo and practically fall asleep it's so easy. Maybe add a Jupiter interception with corpus? That'd be cool. Edited by (XB1)Trauma Paladin