Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Actually Happened...

MetalGear.Kaiser

Hey guys, I don't have a picture to prove it (because my school didn't allow phones at the time) But someone from my high school loves warframe, so basically, when i walked into my computer room, I noticed someone wrote down "John Prodman was Here" Which is funny, because John Prodman, and corpus, and warframes in general, and next to the writing was of course, a drawing of a stalker saying "I am your reckoning" on the other side of the white board, which is even more funnier to me, because alot of people ive seen at my school never talk about warframe, neither do i see someone wearing a lotus t-shirt

I had someone at a Hipster Cafe fistbump me over a Warframe T-Shirt I own. We didn't talk though. I was there for an Open Mic a buddy of mine was preforming at. Good times.

I'm always game to bump into other Tenno. Rarely do.

I laughed at the fact that you felt compelled to explain what you could possibly be doing at a Hipster Cafe. (Don't worry, I would have to do the same)

I have never met a fellow Warframe enthusiast in real life, but if I did, I would probably ponder what reference I would use, as an opportunity like this doesn't come very often. I'd likely spoil said opportunity by saying something like "Vote Greedy Milk!" But hey, at least we'd get 10 more rare fusion cores.

I laughed at the fact that you felt compelled to explain what you could possibly be doing at a Hipster Cafe. (Don't worry, I would have to do the same)

I have never met a fellow Warframe enthusiast in real life, but if I did, I would probably ponder what reference I would use, as an opportunity like this doesn't come very often. I'd likely spoil said opportunity by saying something like "Vote Greedy Milk!" But hey, at least we'd get 10 more rare fusion cores.

It's an ugly fact of life. If you're supporting a friend trying to break out into the music business you're going to spend a few evenings in a hipster cafe pondering how someone could charge so much for mediocre hotwings.

I'm not really the type of guy who'd spit out a reference over someone recognizing my shirt. Not unless it was somehow related to the moment. I'd rather extend to offer to trade usernames and actually play the game a bit sometime.