Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Concepts! What Would You Like To See?

SugoiSniper

Also ive been searching around and im trying to put together a time warframe concept together perhaps you guys could contribute. My initial idea is the name which could be kairos, the supreme moment (look it up), and is all about stopping reversing and condensig time into explosions (we should ask michael bay for help :P

An actual necromancer warframe

Putting my strong desire for a nekros rework aside, I would love something based on ragnarok or surtur the world ender. An apocalypse type frame summoning hellish meteors and bathing the world in flames (not a fire frame). 

That or a doom knight frame

Or a frame based on nightmares and fear and illusions. This could be comparable to terrify and nyx, but I do not mean anything like that. A manipulator of dreams and bringer of fear

Edit: And as an old joke referencing an old post of mine, a heavy metal warframe. Bringing symphonies of fear and being harbinger of death and destruction. Death metal frame. If you also look at my old posts you will also see that I listen to lots of death metal. Personal bias is present for metal frame

Edited by Surtur

Scott already said they were working the concepts for 4 frames (I think) at the moment which is going to be interesting. The new brawler looks badass in design.

Besides from the regular Typhus concept, other player concepts that I think looked cool were sacrifice, possession, and gravity.

The sacrifice frame was based around the samurai concept of honour and sacrifice. The general idea was: use X amount of energy to sacrifice Y amount of health which would provide Z amount of health to allies or damage to enemies. Even cooler would be to cut out the middle guy so that it would have no energy then have the frame only sacrifice health, the frame's blood is energy o.0

Possession has been tossed about as much as the time frame concept has. The idea is to take complete control of an enemy unit for a set duration. If the enemy you're possesing dies you take damage.

The only problem with a gravity frame (and the time frame) is that it would easily stop combat probably easier then Vauban. Though it would be fun play, low gravity XD

Edited by Postal_pat

Scott already said they were working the concepts for 4 frames (I think) at the moment which is going to be interesting. The new brawler looks badass in design.

Besides from the regular Typhus concept, other player concepts that I think looked cool were sacrifice, possession, and gravity.

The sacrifice frame was based around the samurai concept of honour and sacrifice. The general idea was: use X amount of energy to sacrifice Y amount of health which would provide Z amount of health to allies or damage to enemies. Even cooler would be to cut out the middle guy so that it would have no energy then have the frame only sacrifice health, the frame's blood is energy o.0

Possession has been tossed about as much as the time frame concept has. The idea is to take complete control of an enemy unit for a set duration. If the enemy you're possesing dies you take damage.

The only problem with a gravity frame (and the time frame) is that it would easily stop combat probably easier then Vauban. Though it would be fun play, low gravity XD

The sacrifice warframe sounds interesting...

Looking in the index, I see a lot of earth, time, gravity and plant. With all the request there is, DE will probably add them somewhere in the future. I had a hard time thinking on an original theme for a warframe with the variety of warframes I saw there...

I started a madness/psychopath themed warframe, but almost no one from the 200 and something who saw it gave me a feedback, so I'm not sure if people like it or not...

Edited by CommanderSpawn

I would like to see a warframe designed specifically for parkour 2.0. A highly mobile frame. Possibly an aspect of flight for aim glide. Like a beast warframe. Or A mechanized warframe.

A beast- master (for kubrows and the new animal [dont remember the name]), or some sort of a summoner, if that fit with the game playstyle

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/518831-player-concept-jaeger-frame/#entry5799107

Not trying to "necro" an old thread but this seemed like the most recent "what would you like to see" thread (less then a week old). 

Pulling from more classical, well trying to include niche, character classes prevalent in the rpg genre as a whole. I would really like to see.

Summoner/beast Master (abilities that summons creatures to aid the party).

Dark Knight (Offensive and melee orientated abilities).

Puppet Master/Puppeteer (Has a "Puppet" he deploys).

Hive Master (Controls insects specifically).

Bard (Music centered, buffs allies predominately).

Rune Caster ( Abilities centered on channeling void energy through runes).

Classes not seen as often but not heavily associated with one particular title/game either.

Time bender. (Manipulates time, ages enemies to dust for example).

Earth manipulator (Could also control lava and sand).

Sword Mage (Abilities could create weapons out of void energy like excal's exalted blade.

Nature manipulator ( Controls plants).

On another note the fan concept "Typhus" looks bloody amazing and I was always partial to the concept of a "blue mage" from the final fantasy series. Basically a caster who specifically copies the abilities/attacks of hostile creatures. 

Only two frames come to mind. The first being a sentinel themed frame*, the second being a captain/commander type frame, as in military officer (I'm sure each Tenno didn't get their own personal orokin master. They probably had ranks)

*Something I drafted up awhile ago

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/501610-sentinel-20-new-sentinel-warframe-auras/

Edited by TonyEvans