The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's With All The Complaining?

Wafflees

I'm troubled by the amount of people demanding that volt should be reworked, especially his 1st ability shock. 

This is one of the best on-demand stuns in the game and I really don't understand why people are complaining that it is too weak or its cc isn't reliable enough.

When realistically Ember or Saryn could do with reworks far more than Volt.

Saryn is getting one for some reason, Volt is actually being considered by DE. Volt's 4 needs some love, but otherwise he's right where he should be with amazing crowd control, defence and utility. As for Saryn, contagion needs an overhaul, but the other abilities work fine. Not everything needs to synergise into some convoluted combo that can't be pulled off because you're being shot at.

Agreed with Ember though, the last major changes she had made her worse.

Saryn is the one due to a rework first you know? Its just nice to get an early feedback, we got an Excalibur Ability tweak Hot-topic, then an Ember one, then the Frost one and weeks after the Frost topic, Excal rework came, all and all: it took months to get Excal's rework in game.

Saryn is getting one for some reason, Volt is actually being considered by DE. Volt's 4 needs some love, but otherwise he's right where he should be with amazing crowd control, defence and utility. As for Saryn, contagion needs an overhaul, but the other abilities work fine. Not everything needs to synergise into some convoluted combo that can't be pulled off because you're being shot at.

Agreed with Ember though, the last major changes she had made her worse.

Grand Master, tell me: how usefull and used are her 1st and 3rd powers? They are some of the least used ones in game, you have to be very precise in the 1st to hit the spores, while under fire so you will get hit, and doesnt do enough damage or procs Viral fast enough when you could just kill the mob with your gun, her 3rd costs a lot of energy for the small benefit of adding toxic melee damage and low duration.

Grand Master, tell me: how usefull and used are her 1st and 3rd powers? They are some of the least used ones in game, you have to be very precise in the 1st to hit the spores, while under fire so you will get hit, and doesnt do enough damage or procs Viral fast enough when you could just kill the mob with your gun, her 3rd costs a lot of energy for the small benefit of adding toxic melee damage and low duration.

For Venom, you just do: 

Cast - Shoot Spore - Roll - Shoot a bit - Roll - Recast if necessary - Shoot Spore - Roll

And so on. 

i was thinking he could have a chain lightning type of ability that boucnes to different groups of people based on power range away that they are.  Then I also thought of him electrifying the warframe of allies who would then electrucute anything they touch, (then again, there is a mod for that)

coz playing a class that can only stun is awsome.

and yes volt needs rework, buff the powers damage and hes hp a little should do, atm hes too squishy w,o any real power dmg to begin with at higher lvls

also why Volt has same sprint speed as rhino it doesnt make any sense rofl

also they could change shock 1 time use ability into sustained type and buff it damage.

Edited by Dante123pl

Maybe. Does Limbo's power spam wipe out enemies like Saryn's? Also, how many Limbo's do you see? Let alone those who power spam.

I'd say they're on different levels in this regard.

Yes because a nuke killing 30-40 mobs is so powerful >_> thank god saryn is getting a rework 

Ops. I joined the thread thinking it was about asking people to stop opening threads entitled "Am I the only who...", "I'm enough of...", "Is Warframe still in beta", "Look what happened to me ingame", "People treating me bad ingame", "I'm an adolescent I need sympathy"...
These things are really hurting people intelligence on a large scale.

Nevermind.

Edited by Burnthesteak87

Limbo's power spam, such as Cataclysm, gets more annoying than simply "wiping out enemies" due to the Rift mechanics. 

Barely. Can't say I've reached the point where I've become angry with Limbo's. Again, rarely see Limbo's anyways.

Yes because a nuke killing 30-40 mobs is so powerful >_> thank god saryn is getting a rework 

Well, it's not even just about how powerful the ability may or may not be, just the constant use. People seem to generally only seem to use her for one thing which gives me the impression her other talents aren't particularly great or appealing in their use.

Edited by Naith

Barely. Again, rarely see Limbo's anyways.

When you stay back in a Defence Mission and try shooting at enemies coming to a cryopod while a Limbo is flashing Cataclysm around the general area of the cryopod, you would probably start to ask the Limbo to actually stop doing it. 

Also, seeing less of a thing does not mean it is not a problem. 

Barely. Can't say I've reached the point where I've become angry with Limbo's. Again, rarely see Limbo's anyways.

Well, it's not even just about how powerful the ability may or may not be, just the constant use. People seem to generally only seem to use her for one thing which gives me the impression her other talents aren't particularly great or appealing in their use.

I agree with you there she is unfortunately a one trick pony hopefully her rework will stop the spam and promote better skill usage but that's saryns main problem only her #4 is useful her #1 #3 and somewhat #2 are lackluster as hell

Edited by (PS4)kira4715

When you stay back in a Defence Mission and try shooting at enemies coming to a cryopod while a Limbo is flashing Cataclysm around the general area of the cryopod, you would probably start to ask the Limbo to actually stop doing it. 

Also, seeing less of a thing does not mean it is not a problem. 

Kind of sounds like they're partially defending the pod, poorly... Though I'm still of the belief Limbo's potential problem with his 4 is on a different level to that of Saryn.

No, but it still doesn't mean Saryn's issue is any less of a problem either.

I agree with you there she is unfortunately a one trick pony hopefully her rework will stop the spam and promote better skill usage but that's saryns main problem only her #4 is useful her #1 #3 and somewhat #2 are lackluster as hell

Yep, agreed. I'm all for all abilities having potential as it just encourages more variety.

Edited by Naith

Kind of sounds like they're partially defending the pod, poorly... Though I'm still of the belief Limbo's potential problem with his 4 is on a different level to that of Saryn.

True, but if I get to choose between having a player using Saryn spamming 4 and Limbo spamming 4 (before any reworks are done yet), I will go with the lesser evil and have a Saryn spamming 4. At least her ability spam does not majorly interfere with my gameplay. 

Yep, agreed. I'm all for all abilities having potential as it just encourages more variety.

+1 to you hopefully we see abilities in the future that promote something past press 4 for nuke 

its actually kinda hard to think of a volt 4 ability because everything i think of, another frame has.

He needs a Sith-Like ulti. What I mean is..he unleashes all of his power through her hands, releasing a flurry of Lighting Bolts that chain through enemies.

Damage being affected by Power Strength and Pistol Mods, same with range. I would guess something along a low fire rate, high crit/status weapon.