Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Carrier Vs The World

How about Carrier just does its thing and they buff abilities of the other sentinels so that they make you consider switching back and forth between any given situation instead? Seriously. I'll take them fixing Shade over every sentinel being able to vacuum items your way and effectively taking away carrier's sole purpose just so every sentinel can be convenient. Making it's ability more complicated than it needs to be isn't the answer imo. Make it so shade's ghost is reliable and just doesn't seem to pop off and on whenever it likes and I would use it more. Make death cube and actual death cube and so on and so on.

I use wyrm Prime..No weapon just a radial stun...Carrier is helpful if u dont want to go get the orbs/mods etc....people are lazy...before there was a carrier there was absolutely no problems with getting your own mods/energy/health...I think the CARRY suggestion is actually a really good one. Vacuum it up use what you need and then HOLD all excess until necessary (health/energy) everything else go right ahead...and if you are full you have a portable back up on hand

Making the grabbing of hundreds, if not thousands, of items in a run easier does not make someone lazy. Far from it