The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do You Guys Think Scythe`s Will Ever Be Buffed?

Trickst3rGawd

The Scythe category could really do with a buff in the form of a new Stance. The Scythe stances in warframe are really really hard to work with as they feel so stiff. The Glaive had a similar problem until Astral Twilight came out, then it was actually fun to play with. I hope DE plans to introduce a new, cool stance in the future.

Reaper Prime seriously needs a buff too.

The sad thing about DE is that we have to whine for a looong time before we can get something to be buffed.

I mean, look at Supra. Shotguns. Heavy melees. And snipers on U18. There's a significant time window between their introduction/'nerfs' and their buffs. Snipers are just plain bad from the beginning. Shotguns and Supra was nerfed. Heavies was indirectly nerfed with the removal of charge attacks. And then there's the Ignis, Flux Rifle, Grinlok, Dera, machetes, daggers... Things that was ruined by Damage 2.0 and never got a second look.

I'm not saying that they should tweak every single weapon immediately, but I don't want them to take an entire year of whining either.

Edited by TotallyLagging

The sad thing about DE is that we have to whine for a looong time before we can get something to be buffed.

I wouldn't go as far as that, mostly because they have other tweaks and balances, and whatever updates it maybe pertaining too higher on their priority list. Of course they'll get to it and catch it up with the rest of the group, just not as soon as you or I would like.

And to be completely honest with you here, if I'm comparing Scythes with any other melee weapons, I think there are other categories that need to be taken a look at before Scythes. Especially for how little Scythes we actually have (three?).

Out of all of them, I'd guess Daggers would probably be a bit more important first, then following Scythes and/or throwing Glaives. A bit hopeful that around the time that puncture Glaive gets released, we'd see some tweaks here and there for those weapons in general.

But I digress, it's all just perspective. I'd love to see Scythes get some tweaks like any other Tenno, believe me, but I wouldn't put my money on it just yet and wouldn't be too surprising to see Daggers get a bit of a touch-up first~

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

I mean, look at Supra. Shotguns. Heavy melees. And snipers on U18. There's a significant time window between their introduction/'nerfs' and their buffs. Snipers are just plain bad from the beginning. Shotguns and Supra was nerfed. Heavies was indirectly nerfed with the removal of charge attacks. And then there's the Ignis, Flux Rifle, Grinlok, Dera, machetes, daggers... Things that was ruined by Damage 2.0 and never got a second look.

I'm not saying that they should tweak every single weapon immediately, but I don't want them to take an entire year of whining either.

^This guy gets it.

I feel like we have to literally complain and have hundreds of topics demanding it before anyone looks at it.

Embers had problems for ages with all of her abilities severely needing strength, duration, efficiency and range.

Impact as a damage type is completely rendered not as good as puncture due to it only being good against shields

Many weapons such as daggers and others listed above that need to have a look at in order to be made good again

Blocking is now broken.

BUT NAWH, LETS TALK ABOUT EXCALIBURS 4, Thats wayyyyyyy more important

Edited by Jin_Kazama

True. But also lets think about this, there is 4 scytches in the game, one of them cant be even obtained anymore and one of them is so rare that you have better chances to see unicorn. Would it really be that time consuming at extra damage, speed and critical chance and dmg for some of them?