Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Warframes Do You See The Least?

RoosterTheRed

Since they fixed gmag I've loved not seeing so many people use mag poorly. It's been great not seeing mag very often, and when I do see it the person is doing so well and with skill.

Don't see hydroid, banshee, zephyr or limbo that often, but I play them regularly. I have seen more saryns around lately though.

How do you play mag well? Like, I guess restoring people's shields as they go down maybe? That's all I can think of honestly. I agree though, I don't think I've seen even 1 single mag since gmag rip.

least seen or in some cases most useless

1. Zephyr

2. Banshee

3. Limbo

4. Hydroid

5. Nyx

6. Mesa

7. Oberon

8. Volt

We could also make a "most hated" and "most useless" list. Would be nearly the same list for the places 1-4. 

maybe we can ask DE (when they are free, or have new interns they couldn't find real work for) to show us a breakdown of number of missions done by each frame type, perhaps against type of mission as well, so that we know what the community is using mostly?

Ember, Hydroid, Limbo, Rhino, Banshee, Zethyr, Mirage, Nyx, Oberon, Valkyr - I see them really rare.

Saryn, Mag, Volt, Equinox, Chroma - see them from time to time on low level content, like invasions or alerts.

Frost, Nova, Ash, Loki, Mesa, Trinity, Nekros, Excalibur, Vauban - nearly in every mission in endless  void missions.

Edited by Shozanakh

Okay I can understand chroma being underused, he is very, very bad.

One of the most fun tanks in the game who never dies when a good player is using him, and no he isn't bad because he doesn't bring a lot of cc that's just stupid.

Edited by MagmaSlash

Oberon and Chroma.

Okay I can understand chroma being underused, he is very, very bad.

Oberon is really fun though, idgi.

Want to know what's actually bad when used?

Drugs.

Chroma is one of those frames that looks funny and doesn't fit into people's visions of being a sleek futuristic space ninja covered in almost every square inch with gold trim.

He also doesn't help a team kill things faster, move from point A to point B faster, doesn't help farm stuff quicker...he doesn't fit into the 'efficiency' meta.

This is why you don't see Chroma, even though he is capable of a lot if people are willing to bend builds for him.

Edited by Xcedis