Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Warframes Do You See The Least?

RoosterTheRed

hi, i mainly use banshee (like 80% of my playtime)

i can't count the times i see in the chat sentences like : "wtf? the game is glitching so hard that all enemies are painted in red.... good job DE!"

now that is fine as long as it comes from new comers (M.R. <3).... but more often than i'd like to see it comes from experienced players (M.R. > 10)...

Given the ignorance seen around banshee's power i'd say banshee.

(sorry for my english)

Rarest has to be zephyr, don't think i've ever seen even one. I've seen all the rest at one time or another, but because i still don't have most of the beloved grind spots unlocked, (because 80%  of the player base is playing nothing else :() i don't see much that isn't excal or rhino tbh.

Rarest has to be Zephyr (seen 1)...

Followed by Banshee and Limbo (seen 2 of each)...

After that, Mirage (seen 2-3)...

Then Oberon (seen like 5)...

Boobens can be rare sometimes...

Not counting Loki, Mesa, Trinity, Nekros and Hydroids (just because they're used 24/7 in Void and Recruiting Chat)

I main Chroma so he ain't that rare for me, neither on public missions (he's used in credit farms too), seen like 8 of them.

Are Chroma and Zephyr that rare? I use them a lot, and they are both top tier frames when modded properly (I use Tonkor Zephyr and Ice-melee Chroma).

And for those saying they are bad frames: git gud or gtfo

My god. That gives me a beautiful idea. You could use Tonkor but Angstrum might be better, Patagium Zephyr becomes the Tenno Bomber! Brrrrrrrr...*whistle...boom!*

as i mostly play zephyr or chroma, i see them a lot :-) but i agree that zephyr is rarely used - dunno why, she's the fastest frame with extra mobility skills, and i'm so used to have that much speed, that i barely can play other frames (besides volt and an effigy build chroma)

i have only seen 1 single banshee in my 700 hours. have senn a hydroid/oberon/limbo occasionally (still very rarely), but never banshee. it is good to know that she's getting a rework

as i mostly play zephyr or chroma, i see them a lot :-) but i agree that zephyr is rarely used - dunno why, she's the fastest frame with extra mobility skills, and i'm so used to have that much speed, that i barely can play other frames (besides volt and an effigy build chroma)

i have only seen 1 single banshee in my 700 hours. have senn a hydroid/oberon/limbo occasionally (still very rarely), but never banshee. it is good to know that she's getting a rework

WHAT???? Banshee rework? source?

What do those changes have to do with anything?

Excalibur needed a rework, pretty badly.

Frost was delegated to ice bubble slave. Now he isn't.

What are you insinuating about the glorious Banshee?

I'll reply this one time and no more because derailing.

I am not insinuating anything about the glorious Banshee (lol). I will say a little tweaking is most likely to not hurt at all and benefit her greatly, I've taken the past reworks of frames to state that the way DE has been taking them has been a great improvment gameplaywise to those frames.

f you're interested in further opinions about myself regarding Banshee you can check up my last posts in several threads where people is saying "she desperatlelly needs a rewok" I answer, that she's in a great place for the most part and several frames need a rework before her, but not stating she doesn't need one.

Frost was delegated to ice bubble slave. Now he isn't.

This ^ was purely player choice.