Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi ! ... Complete Beginner Here ...

ShadowQueen_X

Hello Warframe community :)  First attempt at Warframe this evening and first impressions - I love it ! Think I may lose quite a few hours to this. Just finished the best part of 1800 hours 'finishing' Battlefield 4 and Hardline, so needed something new to fill my evenings until Battlefront comes out and looks like this is it. I'm normally found on PS4 but just got a new PC so giving PC gaming a go, really really struggling with M/K. Played Destiny for a while which is maybe similar to this but didn't like it so surprised how much I enjoyed this tonight. From UK but usually game late, Mature, Female. Any and all help will be much appreciated.

This will pretty much be your life.

before you have ANY QUESTIONS

Type into google your question, and add "warframe wiki" on the end

or youtube

"Strongest weapon in warframe" - youtube

Then again, the wiki has a comparison for every weapon, in their own subclass (dps, fire rate, reload speed, what damage does what)

explains what elements effect what enemies.

explains where to find things.

everything you need to know, is on warframe wiki.

if you can't find it there, then you can ask in region chat or forums :)

1st rule of warframe DO NOT TRUST REGION CHAT. The Wiki is your friend, also, don't be afraid to not follow the meta.

Eh, Region chat "can" help to an extent. but after looking at their answers, double check wiki :P

never spend plat on  revives (Save it for slots for warframes and weapons)

and yea

there are weapons that "do the most damage" or what ever, but EVERY SINGLE WEAPON can be taken into late game.

It matters more on the mods, then the weapons

If you want help running missions or getting stuff feel free to toss me a request. Been a while since I had a new person to go around with and replay the low level stuff. I'm usually on sporadically around 6-10 pm eastern US. This goes for anyone who wants a hand that's new and stumbles on this thread, by the way.

Hello Warframe community :)  First attempt at Warframe this evening and first impressions - I love it ! Think I may lose quite a few hours to this. Just finished the best part of 1800 hours 'finishing' Battlefield 4 and Hardline, so needed something new to fill my evenings until Battlefront comes out and looks like this is it. I'm normally found on PS4 but just got a new PC so giving PC gaming a go, really really struggling with M/K. Played Destiny for a while which is maybe similar to this but didn't like it so surprised how much I enjoyed this tonight. From UK but usually game late, Mature, Female. Any and all help will be much appreciated.

hi and we are new here too..

well i spent lots of hours in game, lol never really got on to the forum, except looking for trades,

and HI everybody~~

say, issit by any chance, Raid needs a certain MR to be accessible?

Hey, welcome to warframe. Hope you enjoy your stay. If you need any help or advice in game feel free to send me a friend request and ask away!

hi and we are new here too..

well i spent lots of hours in game, lol never really got on to the forum, except looking for trades,

and HI everybody~~

say, issit by any chance, Raid needs a certain MR to be accessible?

Raids do indeed need MR5 to be accessible, but you may be able to get an invite to one if you're lower.

Welcome to a game that is better than Destiny by miles. I remember the first time i joined this game never knew what to do had someone just invite me on a mission at random joined the Harbingers Alliance never turned back. I play this game along with Pokémon the most. 

Tips:

Download the app for alerts 

Download the app for your console so you can message your friends when they are on

Spend a few plat on warframe slots

Use Warfare WIKI 

Actually play the story missions otherwise you will become bored just fulfilling missions for the planets 

This game is built for playing with friends unlike Destiny so its is encouraged to make friends and talk to people on your headset 

NO question  and NO planet is stupid, WIKI changes periodically so def ask questions 

Stay away from the hell that is the trading region unless you desperately need parts and if you do READ the current pricing on parts do not let people fool you with pricing 

Don't be discouraged if the random drops are not to your liking , sell sell sell and upgrade mods to your best 

Lastly HaveFun because this game is fun !