Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Got Tired Of Mesa Complaints

Sibernetika

Scott himself Mentioned no cooldowns.

how about this, all channeling and ultimate abilities does not benefit from Fleeting experience, since its meant to reduce ability duration but channeling has no no duration, so the mod should not work for that

Well Scott should rethink that since players have access to almost infinite energy (i guess he forgot they made Energy Vampire) spamming abilities

is a given.

Ppl likes crying in forums too damn much. As for Peacemaker, I dont give a S#&$. I use duration Mesa for endgame.

They will eventually nerf/change it. Then ppl will start complaining on other things, just like with Mag, Excal, etc etc

So...lvl 95 Heavy Gunners are endgame? Since when? Even friggin raids have less tanky and broken enemies. 

Well yes, hight lvl enemies are engame, duh. I dont consider lvl 50 enemies that die in one shot endgame, dont know 'bout the rest of players ...

Edited by Charoy

Well yes, hight lvl enemies are engame, duh. I dont consider lvl 50 enemies that die in one shot endgame, dont know 'bout the rest of players ...

Thing is, a lot of people don't run around with broken weapons. So the enemies don't usually drop with a single bullet. Past the lvl 60 point, things get pretty damn tough for a significant chunk of players.

Thing is, a lot of people don't run around with broken weapons. So the enemies don't usually drop with a single bullet. Past the lvl 60 point, things get pretty damn tough for a significant chunk of players.

No need to use broken weapons. All you need is some game mechanics knowlege so you can mod your weapon well, and not copy a crappy wf builder build.

A significant chunk of players being bad and not knowing how to mod properly is not a reason to call lvl 60 enemies endgame.

No need to use broken weapons. All you need is some game mechanics knowlege so you can mod your weapon well, and not copy a crappy wf builder build.

A significant chunk of players being bad and not knowing how to mod properly is not a reason to call lvl 60 enemies endgame.

I sense some elitism here. 

Considering the fact that the majority of the forums (and its best forumite warriors) calls for the nerf....

gg Peacemaker

The Day DE lets these forums decide how there game is made is when it's over.

Once they cave to peer pressure the forums will be filled with Nerf threads, this happens in every game where the inmates run the asylum.

technically peacemaker does not as well - you can toggle it out whenever you like.....

True. If you don't use the ability you don't get locked out. If you use it, you get locked out. That's the point.

It's not endgame until you reach the level where major systems break down and don't work, apparently.

Well Scott should rethink that since players have access to almost infinite energy (i guess he forgot they made Energy Vampire) spamming abilities

is a given.

I feel like there must be some way to put something in place that's like a cooldown, but isn't technically one, so people don't flip out. I'm not sure how exactly, but there has to be a way. 

Mesa Peacemaker needs a nerf by all means.  Its so boring playing in a defense mission party with a mesa.  I don't care if you can get loot a little faster.  So what?  I'd rather play the game and fight monsters AND get loot.  

I'm surprised DE still has not changed Peacemaker yet.  Based on all the Mesa hate threads, I'd say there are a lot of players that feel the same way.   

Edited by (PS4)lupowolfen

Mesa Peacemaker needs a nerf by all means.  Its so boring playing in a defense mission party with a mesa.  I don't care if you can get loot a little faster.  So what?  I'd rather play the game and fight monsters AND get loot.  

I'm surprised DE still has not changed Peacemaker yet.  Based on all the Mesa hate threads, I'd say there are a lot of players that feel the same way.   

1. That's not actually grounds for a nerf... It's power was never in question, only it's mechanic.

2. You shouldn't be surprised... It's Mesa's only real offensive ability... Changes to it are going to require more than merely tweaking a number or two to do it justice.

If/When Peacemaker gets changed, they will likely have to completely re-work the skill.

DE is classy enough not to punish all Mesa players to temporarily stem the actions of a few.

1. That's not actually grounds for a nerf... It's power was never in question, only it's mechanic.

2. You shouldn't be surprised... It's Mesa's only real offensive ability... Changes to it are going to require more than merely tweaking a number or two to do it justice.

If/When Peacemaker gets changed, they will likely have to completely re-work the skill.

DE is classy enough not to punish all Mesa players to temporarily stem the actions of a few.

Sure its going to take some work to bring Peacemaker into line. I never said it would be easy for DE.   Your conclusion that it affects just a few is incorrect.  Read all the Mesa hate threads and see how many are tired of playing with Mesa in defense missions.  

Sure its going to take some work to bring Peacemaker into line.

Outright nerfing Peacemaker won't accomplish anything. It's actually the worst possible thing DE could do in this situation. It will just make a poorly-designed ability more frustrating to use, and it will also make the community angry.

Peacemaker needs a total rework. In fact, damage abilities in general need a rework. Casting should be a viable alternative to gunplay, IMO.

Sure its going to take some work to bring Peacemaker into line. I never said it would be easy for DE.   Your conclusion that it affects just a few is incorrect.  Read all the Mesa hate threads and see how many are tired of playing with Mesa in defense missions.  

Soooo you joined a PUG and came here to complain? Easy Fix Don't Pug.

Lots of people are talking about rework but how exactly would you do that without destroying its gunkata feeling  ? I am genuinely interested what ideas for rework other people have I proposed my idea few pages ago but want to see if other people have similar idea or not.

DE could just reduce the range or dmg of the ability. Is a bit nuts it has the largest AoE of any ability and one shots pretty much anything up to level 50.

Or make it a short range ability where you can move around as normal and she'll shoot things like crazy but in a close range. Keeps the run & gun feeling.

DE could just reduce the range or dmg of the ability. Is a bit nuts it has the largest AoE of any ability and one shots pretty much anything up to level 50.

Or make it a short range ability where you can move around as normal and she'll shoot things like crazy but in a close range. Keeps the run & gun feeling.

It only does if you are running with corrosive proyections, this said, I can shot lvl 50 enemies with my lato..