The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Biggest Weakness?

TheKihunter

What mistakes or bad habits end up getting you or your teammates killed?

I for one reload in the middle of firefights with only about 5% of my clip gone (mainly with Soma P. and Amprex), and tend to always zoom in even when it's less than ideal. As a Loki main, I tend to get punished pretty quickly.

Edited by TheVirtualGuy

My teammates not following my orders which gets them killed.

My teammates killing the synthesis target and then getting immortalized by me as punishment. (You can find them in the Sanctuary!)

Other than that as a Rhino Prime main and a top hunter and Batman.

I have no weaknesses. o -o 

Edited by Zarozian

I overthink things. Like the other day I was in a raid we were all in pads except for the last guy. I see one of them go down at the very end of the map and so I jump off the pad thinking I was being smart by reviving at least someone else since we were all going to go down anyways and it turned out the guy that got down was not someone on a pad but the guy hacking the console. Got the whole team killed and got angry messages.  ._.

Edited by S0V3REiGN

Healer Ancients.

They are completely immune to some powers like Link and they even take up a space in Link. I do not quite grasp how or even what is with their healing factor. They heal whenever I damage THEIR linked enemies and the only time I can kill them is if I overkill them in a single shot or just focus them down.

Even if it is just me and them if I am linked to them and I walk up to them and deal aoe damage to them and me then they heal back...So me being linked to them means I count as their ally or something? If I'm not linked and do the same aoe damage to just them then they easily die without a fuss.

Pls...send halp..

Just so we're clear, I am completely fine with the fact that they give their allies around them damage resistance. I enjoy this mechanic since it gives me a priority target to look for. What I am not fine with is the fact that after such a long long long long long time they still don't take ANY damage from Link (and various other powers that I am too lazy to find and list) AND they still take up a space in it.

Sucks when 2/3 or even all 3 of your link slots are Healers and Healer Eximus units...

I wear New Loka's profile icon as a sign of respect. The girl knows how to pick a hitsquad and I am happy to call them my rival. Makes me think about bringing a New Loka killing weapon into each and ever mission...just in case..

Edited by Laisha

I used to have the bad habit of reloading by pressing X, which triggers the lasers in void defense missions, and it murders my teammates in one hit. I've long since gotten over this folly.

But, currently, I'd say my biggest weakness is my love for braton prime. I can't even be bothered to use all the other awesome primaries in my arsenal because braton prime is not easy for me to let go of.

My teammates not following my orders which gets them killed.

My teammates killing the synthesis target and then getting immortalized by my as punishment.

Other than that as a Rhino Prime main and a top hunter and Batman.

I have no weaknesses. o -o 

i like how you're glorifying yourself (:

i know how frustrated it can be to see squad member(s) trying and actually to kill simaris targets ):

I'm someone who intentionally runs into lasers in the void to get radiation procc'd and then shoot unsuspecting teammates.

dayum, we must have a match one day !

i and a clan member are doing the same, every time we get in void :)

Not using Sonic Boom when it becomes the best option while using a sniper.

Instead of being smart and using control to pick off targets one by one, I take the shots like a champ while trying to pick them off and get Incapacitated.

Im getting out of it though... but this habit for me in particular dies hard.

My biggest weakness is staying too long looking at mesa's character design in each match I play, people complain A LOT, but since I play with my friends or clan mates, we just laugh about it and move on, they don't mind that much, another one of my weakness is not switching elemental damage between faction, and not switching weapons, I can remeber when was the last time I didn't run my braton prime, synoid gammacor & tipedo.

My weakness is...

Wait, why am I going to tell you my weakness? Are you going to target me?

Yes.

Prepare for the most intense game of grab arse you've ever had.

WE SHALL FROLIC IN THE FIELDS WHILE SHINING LIKE CHROME! 

Edited by Ziegrif

my weakness is my love of some of the S#&$est weapons in the game.

the prova vandal machete wraith and gorgon are some of the terrible weapons I use even though I know they are S#&$.

I like their mechanics to much to hate them and throw them away.

the only exceptions are the plasma sword and any variation of the lato.

they just suck way way to much.