The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things In Warframe That Everyone Hates But You Don't

Godzelda123

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Gunslinger waifu! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ... I mean, mesa, yes!, mesa.

Love her design, love her abilities, love everything that has to do with her (except longhorn), even covert lethality (yeah, I got that mod only because mesa appears on it)

You know you are playing with the most badass character there is when she blinfolded her self to make killing things more of a challenge.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Gunslinger waifu! ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ... I mean, mesa, yes!, mesa.

Love her design, love her abilities, love everything that has to do with her (except longhorn), even covert lethality (yeah, I got that mod only because mesa appears on it)

You know you are playing with the most badass character there is when she blinfolded her self to make killing things more of a challenge.

Aww I really dig the Longhorn. XD

Aww I really dig the Longhorn. XD

I don't dislike it to be honest, I just think the normal helmet or the ovis looks better, lately I've been using ovis a lot, but then I remember that the original has her blinfolded with a bandana in order to make things more of a challenge, and that's pretty badass, too bad my ovis has a full set of arcane awakening on it u.u

Keylocked bosses and planets - imo there should be one for each faction, with the Nav Coordinates for it dropped from lockers and whatnot associated with that faction (i.e. Grineer Lockers drop Imperial Palace Nav Coordinates, Corpus Lockers drop Intehb Blackout Site Nav Coordinates, and Eris' locks drop good ol' Derelict Nav Coordinates).