Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Karak Or Grakata

seeke12789

Grakata because you can later build another for twin grakata.

This coming from an owner of Karak Wraith, I say the original Grakata is quite a more enjoyable weapon with it's massive clip and huge fire rate. You'll be tossing away your Karak for other weapons later anyway.

Edited by ivlr3vil

Kinda depends. The Karak is easier to use well and has more modding flexibility. The Grakata is better in the long run in terms of absolute performance. Both are heavily eclipsed by their improved versions.

If you're starting from scratch with very limited resources, I'd say Karak. It's less demanding and easier to get running and can handle just about anything on the startchart. Once your mod base is up to speed, then I'd get the Grak.

Also, you'll have the possibility of the Prisma Grakata variant popping up again while you progress, saving you the resource drain. The Karak Wraith is unlikely to appear anytime soon, unfortunately.

Both are crap, with much better alternatives

Got to start off somewhere when you're new though.  Unless OP buys his way to the alternative through plat. 

Also Karak you would be better off with, considering the fact that you do need a crit or status mod to make the grakata work for you. 

Edited by Aeronomatic