The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Login Failed. Http Connection Could Not Be Secured

[DE]Caio

I just had the update. I was playing the GAme before the update and now I get " Login Failed Check your Info" and Log in Failed Could not connect to server (ERROR_INTERNET_TIMEOUT).  I can't get into the GAme.  It is 11:09 EST USA I have gone through my Antivirus and Firewalls. Why can't I get into my game. I was making my Valkerie Warframe. the first 3 pieces and got 2 before the server went down for update, now they won't get finished even close to the same time.  WHY won't theserver let me in? ( I can do everything else on my Internet but get into my game!!!)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting the error specified in the thread and I can't seem to fix it. I tried allowing access with my firewall and antivirus, tried launching from the folder itself and even tried specifying which file for Launcher.exe to run, but none of it works. I want to get back into the game and get more prime Warframes with my friends.

• 4 weeks later...

Enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

Since last mega update....70% of games have been crashing...

I have already been facing issues like login trouble, squad finding trouble, and Cant invite nor get invited issues...

I just want to know is there any solution to any of these issues????

P.S. I  have tried disabling the firewall...Hence something is wrong in the game only...

Enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

Since last mega update....70% of games have been crashing...

I have already been facing issues like login trouble, squad finding trouble, and Cant invite nor get invited issues...

I just want to know is there any solution to any of these issues????

P.S. I  have tried disabling the firewall...Hence something is wrong in the game only...

Have you tried getting help with support yet? You can reach us at: support.warframe.com

• 4 weeks later...

i have now had a royal gut full. when i try to log in i get the http sever error message. ive tried all the 'solutions' and then all i get is the error message that my info is wrong.. which it is NOT. hurry up and fix the game cus i have now lost at least 15 mods, the gorgon wrath and a TON of experiance all because of bugs. if not just message me and ill stop playin buggy mcbuginstins game. OK?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm unable to login it comes Login fail or Connection problem its 30% chance to load after multiple try at first i was scared if i was hacked or so then i checked from official site it worked i was reliefed and now it logs up same 30% but now it comes DNS Fail. please help me out Ty.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am also having problems such as random boots durring log in game and for some reason when I put the correct password it say "Login Failed.Check your info" Saying that at least once, then I just log in again and it works. Now, I just can't log in at all. Is this an internet issue/suspension/old account experience have to possibly do with this?