Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Zephyr Good For?

(PSN)SRrIN

One of the best, if not the best, solo frame around. Since her abilities don't rely on damage and her kit is packed with utility, she scales really well.

While she doesn't excel at specific roles in a full squad, with her mobility, panic-button area CC and nigh-invulnerability, she makes a good rezzer for those less-immortal than her.

Personally, I play her when doing solo runs, or non-endless mission types in squads. She's a fun frame that scales really well, great for when you want have fun shooting stuff without trivializing enemy encounters with room-wide CC/nukes.

Tornado augment - Sharknado. Over the course of their duration, the tornadoes will continuously spit out sharks that will land on enemies' heads and eat them.

There might be some copyright issues, though.

Zephyr enables me to play solo and is very good team support in high lvl survival or defense missions because of windshield and tornado abilities.

When the corrupted get around the level of 60 they usualy end up swarming your team.

Zephyr puts on a wind shield and spawn a tornado into the masses that have captured you or your teammates. (excelent CC)

Zephyr's windshield and the tornado protect you from being killed when you ressurect downed enemies, because wind shield reppels projectiles and the tornado reppels meele damage enemies.

I freaking love using Zephyr, I was sceptical at first, but she's pretty good as an offensive frame using hit-and-run tactics. I find Zephr works best for me when I keep on the move

Tailwind is an excellent travel utility, complimented by Parkour 2.0.

Divebomb, perhaps her least used, I find fun as hell. there's something satisfying about barrelling down towards a huge crowd of enemies and then scattering them.

Turbulence deflects bullets, what more do you want? I recommaned spamming the hell out of it, especially if you're not moving (which you should be IMO.)

and the Tornadoes are ok for CC, rag dolling ancients never gets old!

if you ask me, more people should use Zephyr.

I love her a lot, but often run other frames instead of her because they perform the same things but slightly better. Zephyr is more when I want to go have fun. Granted you can run t4 survival solositying in a corner for an hour armed with a tonkor and a liter of Mountain Dew. That's not really fun though. Especially, once you have to go to the toilet and realize you forgot to set the game to solo, and that mountain needs to make a hasty exit.