Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Suck At Parkour 2.0

(XBOX)G R A V O C

Like seriously. I stepped into Conclave and I'm getting slaughtered. These new mechanics are just so clunky to me and I can't get the hang of it.

Anyone else struggling with it too?

My first experience was pretty bad, and when you are in the public eye people make sure you remember how bad you are at it and how much better they are than you!! It will take some time for some people, took me a few days to adjust and I am still learning a bit more that I have not mastered yet, but so you don't feel so bad here is my video from my very first attempts in the tutorial to maybe make you laugh a bit.

You just suck at it. Me, i'm jumpin around all over the place, chaining parkour and gaining speed, bullet jumping quickly and unpredictably. I even found a method that'll let me momentarily stop in mid air only to shoot forward like a rocket again before I even hit the ground.

Edited by VocalMagic

It does take a little bit to get used to, you'll get the hang of it. I was playing for several hours today, and I kept finding myself reverting back to old habits (trying to copter, climb, etc.) which DID make it feel clunky. Once you get into it, though, it's really really smooth, and you'll find you have way more control and flexibility than before.