Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Ascendance

LucentsLight

Photoshop has so much versatility. Though vectors (Illustrator and Indesign) are reigning in the graphic design world for sure. And I agree! I do a lot of painting in Photoshop. I hope to be able to do a "family" Tenno portrait of our members someday. : )

This would be really cool :) we should see what each member's main set up is and draw them together. That would be really cool to put on the front of this thread too

Edited by HandsOfnArtist

[update]

Sorry for the recent lack in activity from me. I'm in the latter half of my quarter and I'm working on final projects so I probably won't be as active as I would like to be, but I will be in about 2 weeks. Here is a quick update:

-Dojo now has the duel room and hallway (this will lead to the obstacle course) started, please contribute. More renovations maybe be coming. As well as new rooms if needed/wanted.

-Clan emblem, really sorry about this one guys, I will be uploading the emblem this weekend, unless anyone has any other suggestions... I might post a few more finished versions and idea tonight possibly just in case, but if everyone is fine with the current emblem I will submit it asap.

Here's a redesign I just put together real quick mashing up two of the previous designs. It's not at finished quality yet but let me know if you guys want this or something headed in this direction:

fau96v.jpg

I felt like the Other design was too simple and didn't look finished enough but that was just me. Let me know what you guys think about the design and the font too.

Please give feedback :)

(I will submit the emblem as soon as I can, which should be very soon)

Edited by HandsOfnArtist

[RECRUITING NOTICE]
ASCENDANCE has reach 30 clan members (we are a shadow clan right now). To all the player that want to be invited in the clan, I'm sorry but we are full at the moment. We will be upgrading to a Storm Clan as soon as we can build barracks, until then please notify me when we upgrade, if you are still interested when we upgrade. We would love to have you guys join still.

(I might start a new recruitment thread once we become a Storm Clan, just a heads up)

Edited by HandsOfnArtist

YO!! havn't made a post in the forum in a while but anyway~~~~~~~

I like the emblem design in general but i'm not all that sure about putting those 2 together :x

It could just be me but looking at the orange part of the new emblem i'd think that something symmetrical would be in it, or at least something that doesnt point into/out of the orange part of the emblem. just one random guy's opinion no need to change it only because of my comment tho~

Sincerely,

A noob artist

EDIT- as for the font, i like it. has kind of a military vibe to it.

Edited by Decadere

Thanks for the feed back :) ..I already uploaded the emblem today tho. Its the same idea, I just made it in maya with more detail. Also I'm working on making a new thread for the clan too, giving the clan more of a better identity, I'll post the finished emblem in there. Here's the sketch I did really quick for the detailed finished one though:

ruveoy.jpg

The blue parts are not exactly like it, but its pretty much this

Edited by HandsOfnArtist

just how many programs do you use?? o_O

i like what you did with the orange part of it btw :o

keeping that futuristic feel~

Right now I only use Photoshop, Illustrator, and Maya. I'll be learning more 3D softwares in a few weeks though. 

But yea I wanted the emblem to feel like it kind of belongs in Warframe a bit more so I gave it a bit more futuristic detail in the wings. I'ma set up the new page tonight and you all can see the finished emblem :) ...the orange is more of a gold now btw