Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Ascendance

LucentsLight

play style: supportive~  with trinity i try to focus on giving my teammates infinite energy in boss fights and outside of boss fights i focus on making sure i have the energy to use blessing when someone is about to run out of shields,also i use shade so i can play stealth and revive teammates in the middle of a fight. with mag i play offensively basically spamming crush in large groups and pulling teammates when they're down. 

btw heres what the support staff member said: 

• Hello Decadere,

To better help you, could you please send me these files:

- Launcher.log and EE.log: 
    Windows Vista, 7, 8: %LOCALAPPDATA%\Warframe 
    Windows XP: %USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Warframe

Please just attach them to this ticket by using the Attach file button, so I can take a look at it.

Thank you!

---- I gave him the info, now i'm waiting for a reply

TheGambler_BR

(:

About me:

Recently started playing Warframe (less than a week ago)

I'm using mostly my ember warframe (was HUGELY disappointed with Loki. Want to get rid of it and build myself a banshee and ash ASAP)

I enjoy playing in a creative manner. I often read wikis and try my best to follow "thematic" builds - but I will specialize if need be.

I'm a cool guy, too. :)

Edited by TheGambler_BR

Cool :) well I'm glad to see yawll are actually posting your play style on here, even if you don't have one. Its just a way to get to know your fellow clan members. I hope you all are enjoying your time playing warframe and hopefully playing together too. I will be playing for a while tonight and would like to try to join your guys sessions to get to know some of you better

BTW if you haven't gotten an invite yet just let us know by leaving your ign in this thread, thanks. :)

I've been getting into Warframe lately and took an interest in your clan upon reading the post. I still consider myself some what new seeing as 

I missed out on a few updates, but I have an understanding of the game and would like to Ascend with you guys as well. 

IGN: Demon1234