Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea For This Year's Halloween Event!

VocalMagic

Yes, yes, "It's September!" but, I want this to happen, so I'm pushing for it now.

Anyone know the game Fatal Frame?

Fatal_Frame_III_camera_gameplay.jpg
tumblr_m897diMPAC1qbn69no1_500.gif

Fight ghosts by taking pictures. More damage if they're attacking, more damage to weakspots, stronger pictures by keeping them in frame for longer before taking the picture.

Anyway, I want an event like this;
Darkened area, you come equipped with a flashlight and a Synthesis Scanner that either doesn't run out of charges, or slowly recharges it's charges.The whole mission has the film grain effect from last year.Whole level is locked down, each tile doesn't open until you've beaten the enemy(s) in the tile.

This enemies in the mission are all Grineer Manics. They likes to teleport and go invisible, though it should move slower than normal. You should be able to see it through the scanner if it goes invisible. The only way to damage it is by taking scans of it, but the scan itself doesn't take any time, instead just has a somewhat lengthy reload time.

Abilities that deal damage can't be used, CC abilities have no effect, and the whole mission has a large energy drain effect. You have no help in fighting the Manic(s), save for your teammates.

The flashlights, which have ammo, are always on unless you've switched to your scanner. Gradual battery drain, can fire to make it shine brighter. The more illuminated a manic is, the slower it moves. If a bright light is shone on it, it can't go invisible or teleport. One or more normally shining flashlights will not prevent this. The light will not damage it. Ammo restores have no effect, but ammo dropped in mission will restore battery.

I eagerly await Fatal warFrame
W4cEEZC.jpg

Edited by VocalMagic

Ideas to make it scarier:

If you take too long, Stalker comes for you. At least it looks like it, he's not actually there.Or he attacks once, then he's gone. Your shields are gone, health drops down to 5%. Then when he disappears, your shields and health are back to what they were.

G3 intro fuzz, but they never show up.

Random light flickering.

Juggernaut howls.

Edited by VocalMagic

Well other idea would be going very VERY deep into Uranus.

And being attacked by sharks.

WE MUST GO DEEPER.

But, like, if we were attacked by sharks, it's have to be GIANT sharks that, if they die, respawn as floating, transparent, ghost-sharks that can chase you out of water and go through walls. Only way to kill THOSE is luring them into pillars of light around the level.

Edited by VocalMagic