Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Share Your Favorite Lines In The World Of Warframe

wess23

Read title, couldn't resist:

In the Warframe Era, three factions battled for dominance. The Corpus Corporation was a prosperous one, the crewmen that served it turned the system into a extortion racket. The Techs of Neptune and Oracles of Mars roamed far and wide, securing Profit from civilians for many generations. The Grineer Empire ensured pain and suffering for all who failed to submit to their wills, then came the Tenno Warframes.

No one knew where these creatures came from, and none were prepared for the terror that they spawned. The Tenno wielded blade and gun with deadly proficiency, while others trained Kubrows as black as a moonless night. Unimaginable were the powers of their abilities derived from the energies of the Void.

With an ingenious arsenal of weaponry and powerful science these three forces would clash in a contest of cunning, intellect, and brute strength, with the victor claiming dominance over the whole of Origin.

Welcome to the World of Warframe.

Edited by Morec0

"Tenno lizards, scampering 'bout my house, messing with my work, contaminating my science! Who let them in!? Which twit did this thing?"

Oh, and...

"Operator, did you enjoy that poem? Ordis is composing one as well. It begins: A scumbag Corpus from Venusss..."